Trusted Contributor

Re: 2022-2023 NHL season, all are welcome!

And my UNBEATEN STARS play Winnipeg tonight.  Woman LOL

I could use a win after my Cowboys lost last night. And it would be

even sweeter if I could see the game. Gotta search my channels....

just maybe. (fingers crossed)

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Q: Why was the magician so good at hockey?
A: He always had a hat trick.

Woman LOL

TeeHee!

The Kings come to LCA tonight to face the unbeaten (ok, I know only 2 games in) Red Wings!  When your NFL team sux so bac, you gotta go hard for hockey!

Good Luck to everyone's teams tonight

@redwingsgal  unbeaten is unbeaten! lol 

Good luck tonight!  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@yellowrose unbeaten is unbeaten!  lol 

The game is on BSSN.  I'm sure you understand what that channel is and if you get it.  

Good luck tonight! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Rangers played the Ducks and won last night, 6-4. 

Pass the tissues.   Lovely tribute to Strome. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAfIUr-UqYA

Right after the tribute, Trocheck, the player that replaced Strome, scored. 

Tonight, the Devils play the Ducks.  Fingers crossed for a win!  I want to see my men smile. 

Let's Go Devils Animation (?) - YouTube

@redwingsgal  I read Bertuzzi is out for at least 4 weeks. 

https://www.nhl.com/news/tyler-bertuzzi-injury-status/c-336461814

Big game between the Flyers and Bolts tonight.   Flyers are undefeated.  

Good luck to all our teams! 

Honored Contributor

DEVILS WIN!  

My men are happy and smiling!  

Respected Contributor

The Wings lost in OT to the Kings, but I will take the win!

We go to ChiTown on Friday to face the BlackHawks-A heated rivalry even tho we are back in the East now!

Good Luck to everyone's teams

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

In the running for photo of the year, so far. 

May be an image of 1 person

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal   I wish him luck and peace of mind.  I hope he comes back stronger and healthier. 

https://www.audacy.com/971theticket/sports/detroit-red-wings/red-wings-jakub-vrana-enters-player-ass...

Valued Contributor

Yes, the Bruins have three of their top defense corps out with injuries.  Yes, they played back-to-back games crossing the border for the second game.  Yes, they scored 5 goals 

again, making it 3 straight games with that kind of offensive power.

So what!  That total lack of defensive effort against an improved but not spectacular Ottawa team on Tuesday night was embarrasing!  Seven goals against!  It was like they had lawn chairs set up in the Ottawa zone and had a little sit down when the Sens entered the zone.

We are 3-1 and are leading the league in goal scoring, but except for the nice showing against the Panthers we haven't really played any good teams yet.  The Ducks are next and should be a win, but the Stars and the improved Wings are coming up.

I know that the team is dealing with a LOT of injuries, but a lack of effort is not a good thing to see from whatever group of bodies that you send out there.

Hope that new coach Montgomery has given the team a cheerful little earfull.

Honored Contributor

@781Florist  first, let me say, you write beautifully.  Second, thank you for updating us on your where your team is early in the season.  It's hard enough to keep up with my own teams, and I enjoy reading about the other teams. Smiley Happy  

The goalie can't do it all by himself.  It seems like they have, at times, hung him out to dry.  If your team is decimated by injuries, but the guys show effort and lose anyway, it kinda takes the sting out of the loss. If they are not showing any effort, it makes it worse. 

I hope that makes sense. Clearly,  I am NOT a writer. I show that every day while posting. lol