Honored Contributor

Re: 2022-2023 NHL season, all are welcome!

https://nypost.com/2023/05/19/rangers-shakeup-continues-with-trainer-jim-ramsays-dismissal/

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj 

Jim Ramsay? Wonder what happened there since he ranks as one of the best. As far as coaches? I won't even guess.

hckynut 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn the talk I've read and heard is Drury is cleaning house.  The other theory is this has to do with Lindgren's injury.  Ramsay should have been clear with Drury about the timeline.  They should have let Lindgren sit out and heal. This would have given Drury the time and space to find another player to trade/buy for in the post season. 

I was SHOCKED to see him be let go.  So far, only the goalie coach, Allaire, is still with them. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I've watched a period or two of each of the remaining series over the last few days.   Still dealing with a family member in the hospital. 

The Panthers won again last night and can sweep the Canes with a win tomorrow night.  WHAAAAAAAAAT?  Yes! You read that correctly.  That team and their goalie are just HOT and playing well. Barkov is out with a lower body injury. Didn't see what happened.  Seems like they are destined to win and move on.   I hope the Canes can make it a series. 

In the Western Conference Final, Vegas has a 2-0 lead over the Stars. 

Are these playoff series going like you thought they would?  For me, in the West, yes. In the East, NO!  

Trusted Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Hi everyone, 

I've watched a period or two of each of the remaining series over the last few days.   Still dealing with a family member in the hospital. 

The Panthers won again last night and can sweep the Canes with a win tomorrow night.  WHAAAAAAAAAT?  Yes! You read that correctly.  That team and their goalie are just HOT and playing well. Barkov is out with a lower body injury. Didn't see what happened.  Seems like they are destined to win and move on.   I hope the Canes can make it a series. 

In the Western Conference Final, Vegas has a 2-0 lead over the Stars. 

Are these playoff series going like you thought they would?  For me, in the West, yes. In the East, NO!  

@dmod nj 

No, neither the East or the West. Am rooting for Vegas however.

hckynut 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

BIG game for the Canes.

hckynut 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Good morning, 

Still spending time at the hospital.  I'm not watching entire games, but I did see last night's game on and off. 

Congrats to the Panthers and their fans.  They swept the Canes.   

So, the Eastern Division Champs are the Panthers. 

Tonight, Vegas has a chance to sweep the Stars, 8:00 eastern, ESPN.  Good luck to both teams. 

Benn suspended for two games. 

https://www.nhl.com/news/dallas-jamie-benn-suspended-for-cross-checking-vegas-mark-stone/c-344568578...

Valued Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Good morning, 

Still spending time at the hospital.  I'm not watching entire games, but I did see last night's game on and off. 

Congrats to the Panthers and their fans.  They swept the Canes.   

So, the Eastern Division Champs are the Panthers. 

Tonight, Vegas has a chance to sweep the Stars, 8:00 eastern, ESPN.  Good luck to both teams. 

Benn suspended for two games. 

https://www.nhl.com/news/dallas-jamie-benn-suspended-for-cross-checking-vegas-mark-stone/c-344568578...

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy Woman LOL

@dmod nj Been thinking about you, hope things are getting better. Heart

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

Good morning, Smiley Happy 

@redhead handbag queen  thank you for your kindness. Heart Things are getting better, just too slowly for all us. But, he is heading in the right direction!   

Well, Vegas could not sweep the Stars.   So, tonight's game is in Vegas, 8:00 eastern, ABC.  Will Vegas close this round out at home??   We'll seeeeeeeeeeee! 

Good luck to both teams tonight.