Honored Contributor

Re: 2022-2023 NHL season, all are welcome!

[ Edited ]

My gf who follows the Rangers writers on Twitter sent me this.....

"Reaves requested the trade while the team was in LA, per source. #NYR moved quickly and were able to clear full $1.75M cap hit, which is big for them. Leaves them with close to $2M in available cap space and could accrue to well over $4M if they stay at 22 until the deadline."

He had been a healthy scratch for a few games due to the young ones playing well. 

I hope he thrives in MN.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Devils winning streak ends tonight against the Leafs. 

Murray was spectacular!     The Devils had three goals disallowed in the game. They played so well in the 2nd and 3rd.  They controlled the 3rd with effort, determination and hard work. 

The crowd was AWESOME, except  when they threw stuff on the ice after the 3rd disallowed goal.  That was disgusting.  

Now, off to watch the Rangers....................

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was trying not to post because when I did we lost. So now I post and we won. Being a good hockey girl I will be posting more. I feel a little bad for you all. Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Reaves just landed and will be in practice tomorrow! Woman Surprised 

I'm routing for your Devils, 13 is awesome but the longer it goes the more pressure to keep it going. 

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Regular Contributor

My Bruins lose tonight! 🤪 Happy Thanksgiving to everyone... hockey fans or not! 🤓

Honored Contributor

https://nypost.com/2022/11/23/rangers-ryan-reaves-trade-will-benefit-all-parties-in-deal/

Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj 

Reeves for a low round pick in 2023? Drury must be back on the sauce. Guess he forgot what Wilson did to Panarin 2 years ago. 

I can see Blais and Gautier on the 4th line, but Carpenter for Reeves? Give me a break!!!  The moves made this off season haven't shown me the Rangers are, or will be a better team. Maybe a Rangers fan here can point me to the improvement in this team.

This ticks me almost as much as the Brian Leetch and Adam Graves moves. They were not only bad moves that did nothing to enhance those Ranger teams. They were a Pie in the Face insult to 2 of the Greatest Players ever to put on a Rangers jersey.

hckynut(john)🥅🏒 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday.   Lots of leftovers for weekend enjoyment! No cooking for me this weekend! 

Rangers play the Oilers at MSG tomorrow.   I'll be watching. I hope I bring them luck!  I'm not sure what is going on with this team............but they are not the NO QUIT/FIND A WAY team of last year. 

Devils play the Sabres in Buffalo tonight.  We'll be watching!    

Carolina visits Boston for an afternoon match up. 

@JFD12 @781Florist 

Bruins going for a home record start. 

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-on-tap-news-and-notes-november-25/c-338010542?tid=277548856

The Leafs visit Minny this afternoon.  

@redhead handbag queen   

Good luck this afternoon! I hope Reaves wins over the crowd.  

Battle of PA tonight, Pens and Flyers

@FlyersGirl  @HLP 

Coyotes are in Detroit.   LGRW  @redwingsgal  I hope you're not working today and can watch. 

Islanders vs BJs tonight. @loveschocolate   Come on boys, win for your biggest fan! 

Blues visit the Bolts.  LGB! @fairydogmother 

Good luck to all our teams! 

If you're out shopping today, please stay safe. 

Valued Contributor

@dmod nj 

https://www.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/matt-murray-lands-in-hot-water-after-game-vs-minnesota

Thought you might enjoy this, your Devils are mentioned. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

https://www.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/ryan-reaves-shows-up-his-new-teammates-at-practice?fbclid=IwAR3V...

https://nypost.com/2022/11/27/why-this-rangers-brutal-loss-is-even-worse-than-the-others/?utm_source...

Devils won again last night.  Their winning streak is on again. 

Rangers lost the game, yesterday, against the Oilers.  The Oilers scored 4 in the 3rd, after a complete meltdown by the Rangers, to win it.  

I hope you're happier with your team than I am with mine. 

TY @redhead handbag queen   Yes, Murray did that in the Devils game. I'm sure you heard my son and hubby SCREAMING  about it.  I hope the officials keep on eye on him if that is his new trick to win games for his team. *rolling my eyes* 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

TY @redhead handbag queen   Yes, Murray did that in the Devils game. I'm sure you heard my son and hubby SCREAMING  about it.  I hope the officials keep on eye on him if that is his new trick to win games for his team. *rolling my eyes* 

@dmod nj 

and I'm sure you heard hubby and I screaming too. Woman LOL Three times that were sooo obvious, and isn't it ironic that Fleury had no trouble with either net. Woman Frustrated We don't play until Thurs but I missed todays game (getting flu shot) so I get to watch that.

Hope eveyone had a good Thanksgiving.