Trusted Contributor

Re: 2021 NHL season, scores, news, spoilers; all welcome!

STARS took another win over Nashville.  This time the game was closer,

3-2.  I know sweet Preds would be sending me her congrats.

thanks @redwingsgal  for the good luck, and right back at cha.

Doubt if I'll be able to see the game, but I'll give my channels a

good search for it.

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

Lightly snowing in central NY as I write this. 

The Rangers lost to the Pens again on Sunday.  Tonight, they play the Sabres in Buffalo.   Good luck to my Blueshirts!!     

So enjoying reading about your teams! Thanks for posting! Smiley Happy   Continue updating, please. Smiley Happy 

Good luck to all our teams. 

@hckynut Filip Chytil will be out 4 to 6 weeks due to an upper body injury suffered on Sunday at Pittsburgh.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

https://nypost.com/2021/01/26/filip-chytil-injury-is-rangers-doomsday-scenario/?utm_source=twitter_s...

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Good game, @yellowrose .  I guess I will be happy with one point at this point!

Jimmy Howard retired officially.  I always liked him.  Best of luck in all your future plans.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone. Just checking in. Had to go to the ER Friday night and am still not well. Not covid. Have not been on line or even able to watch tv until today.  Serious pain. Hoping to catch at least some of the Flyers Devils game tonight.

Good luck to all of your teams! 

Honored Contributor

https://www.radio.com/971theticket/sports/detroit-red-wings/jimmy-howard-retires-after-incredible-14...

@redwingsgal 

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl  I'm sorry you are not well.  I hope your pain subsides and you're back to yourself very soon. 

Please take care.   Sending healing thoughts your way. Heart

Honored Contributor

Catching up with all of you. Smiley Happy Enjoy reading about your teams. Smiley Happy 

Rangers lost to Buffalo the other night. They play again tonight, hopefully with a better result. 

The Devils play the Flyers tonight. Shaking hands with @FlyersGirl .    

Good luck to all our teams!  

Respected Contributor

Good game, again, @yellowrose .  Please stop beating my team up!!

Have a great weekend, friends!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

Rangers finally got a win against the Sabres.   The new kid, Lafreniere, got the winning goal in OT.  

The Devils lost last night. Congrats on your boys win, @FlyersGirl .  Smiley Happy 

Rangers will play the Pens at MSG on Saturday.   

Devils play the Sabres in Buffalo Saturday afternoon. 

Who is your team playing this weekend?  

Stay warm everyone. Central NY is unseasonable cold.  High of 15 and below zero at night.   BRRRRR!!