Respected Contributor

Re: 2021/2022 NHL season, scores, news, information, all are welcome!

I also could not log in for days, is this what the Q means by "keeping these boards open"?  

We are currently on a 2 game losing streak, in LV tonight (I will not be able to see game, past my bedtime!)

We are currently in 4th, 6pts behind the Panthers (thanks for beating them, @dmod nj !)

Good Luck to everyone's teams tonight

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

Rangers play the Sabres tonight.   Rangers are in 3rd place.  

@redwingsgal   it was my boys' pleasure. Smiley Happy lol 

Good luck to all our teams!  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Wow! What a finish! 

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/rangers-get-goal-by-ryan-lindgren-with-7-on-the-clock-to-win-wild-...

Rangers win! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Like so many of you, I am busy preparing for Thanksgiving this week. 

Rangers next games are  Wednesday and Friday.   I doubt I will be able to watch.    I'll check in over the weekend. 

Good luck to all our teams this week. Smiley Happy 

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving! Heart

Happy Thanksgiving from the Center for Spine and Orthopedics!

Respected Contributor

We are currently on a FOUR game losing streak (ok, one OT, a LOSS to the COYOTES!)

Whaaaat????

We are off until our traditional "night before Thanksgiving" game, vs Blues this year!

I, too, will not be here much the rest of this week, Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

🐣 25+ Best Memes About Happy Wednesday | Happy Wednesday Memes

Trusted Contributor

Waving to everyone! Hope that you all have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! 

Good luck to everyone's teams!

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. We are home after a wonderful few days in MA with our son and his dear gf.  Weather was spectacular, food was delicious and even took a walk on the beach Thursday morning.   

I was able to listen to the game on Wednesday. Rangers won big! The rivalry between the Islanders and Rangers were re-ignited with the hit on Lindgren by Pageau.   They play again tomorrow at MSG.   

I was able to listen to their game against the Bruins. When I passed Fenway and TD Garden, I left a spell on both teams. Smiley Wink LOL LOL   Rangers won that game as well. I guess my spell worked! LOL 

@FlyersGirl  so good to see you. Smiley Happy   Don't be a stranger!  Our boys play one another on Wednesday, 12/1.  

Honored Contributor

https://nypost.com/2021/11/26/rangers-artemi-panarin-throws-glove-at-brad-marchand-after-insults/?ut...

Artemi Panarin was fined the same amount ($5,000) for throwing his glove at Brad Marchand as Tom Wilson was for punching Pavel Buchnevich in the head while he was laying face down on the ice.

Honored Contributor

As per NY Rangers PR: Rangers-Islanders tomorrow night postponed. Islanders have another COVID positive. Apparently eight is the threshold. NYI at Philly on Tuesday also postponed.