Esteemed Contributor

Re: 2021/2022 NHL season, scores, news, information, all are welcome!

As far as the analysis of the Rangers team in game 5 here?  Not much I agree with!

Will leave it at that, for now!

hckynut 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@781Florist wrote:

@nyc1  When the camera shows a full ice view you can see that TB is keeping everyone in the neutral zone and stifling any attempts at carrying the puck into the attacking zone.

That's why all the dump and chase.  However, even when the Rangers are able to go in and get the puck one of the Lightning are draped all over them.  I think you may be right in saying the first two games were the result of TB rust.  They look better with each passing game.  I just hope that whether the Rangers can come back or not that these two don't wear each other out to the benefit of the Avs.

@781Florist   If, as you say,  TB keeps the Rangers in the neutral zone,  then the Rangers could learn from that.  There is far too much time in the Ranger end.  TB comes in like an invited guest....    at will.   There needs to be an adjustment.  Igor can only do so much.   My heart can only take so much!!!!!!!  

Between periods,  when they asked who would be the Mark Messier on this team as far as leadership,  I laughed. There is only ONE MARK MESSIER ....  the true GREAT ONE.

Trusted Contributor

Wow. I cannot believe this - video of NYR fan hitting a TBL fan. Brutal. 

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/rangers-fan-arrested-for-brutal-sucker-punch-...

Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/rangers-fan-arrested-for-brutal-sucker-punch-...

DISGUSTING ...  we don't do that sort of thing.  You should be able to wear any team's uniform, t shirt, etc in any stadium.   He can never return to MSG now.   What an A**.

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

TY for sharing this.  That is REPUGNANT!   What I found just as disgusting are the people who kept on walking.  OMG!!!  

Since this was on video, I hope the savage, who hit the TBL fan, is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  

OMG!  What is wrong with people.  Yes, that is a rhetorical question. lol 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Well, the Rangers play Saturday, ESPN, 8:00 eastern.  

@nyc1 I'm glad you're home on Saturday. We are, as well. We can watch comfortably in our homes.   

@781Florist you posted what I was chatting about last night.........these two teams, regardless of who wins, will be exhaustified and banged up, when they face the Avs.   

See ya Saturday in Tampa.  Who needs a ride? I'll have my  broom ready and warmed up. 

I think I'm liking this model. Just needs a cup holder. | Broomstick, Witch  broom, Flying broomstick

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj      I DO ...  mine is being serviced!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 wrote:

@FlyersGirl wrote:

DISGUSTING ...  we don't do that sort of thing.  You should be able to wear any team's uniform, t shirt, etc in any stadium.   He can never return to MSG now.   What an A**.

@nyc1  @dmod nj  When I was much younger I was a active member of the Flyers fan club. Every season I would travel with fan club members to see the Flyers play road games. Many trips to Rangers Isles Pens and Caps games. These events were coordinated between fan clubs and we were ALWAYS welcomed and treated with respect at the games. Yes we did get some verbal teasing but never anything bad. So sad that this incident happened.

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl thank you for posting your experiences. I, too, have gone to Rangers games vs Devils, Flyers, Caps, Maple Leafs, Bruins, to name a few.  Some at MSG, others at the away stadium. I wore my #7 Gilbert jersey.  My experiences were the same with the oppostion fans.  No real issues.   

Honored Contributor

https://nypost.com/2022/06/10/lightning-proving-they-possess-special-championship-quality/?utm_sourc...