Respected Contributor

Re: 2021/2022 NHL season, scores, news, information, all are welcome!

In this day and age, biting should be an automatic 20 game suspension, minimum.  Second offense should be contract termination!  NO EXCUSE!

We beat the Kraken (SO) last night, now only ONE point behind the Bolts!  Come on, Blues, beat em tonight!!

Next game for us is Saturday!!  

Shaking hands and hugging my Dear Friend, @dmod nj !

Good Luck!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl    I hope your boys get healthier and start winning!!    It was good to see Hayes back on the ice. 

Good luck going forward. 

@redwingsgal  I was FLOORED when I heard he bit him.  Wooohooo!  Good for your boys!   I think it will be the first time my boys play your boys since the Covid schedules.   I don't think my boys have played  Staal since he moved to the RW.   Good luck!!  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Again, it was not a happy night for my men and their Devils. 

Tonight, the Devils play the Jets.  Good luck Devils! 

The Rangers host the Sharks tonight.  LGR!! 

I'll be watching and cheering on my Blueshirts! 

Tomorrow night, they host the Blackhawks. 

Good luck to all our teams! Smiley Happy 

@loveschocolate LOVED this!  Hope you do too. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaK8CrWa85s

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'NEWS UPDATE The Philadelphia Flyers have relieved head coach Alain Vigneault and assistant coach Michel Therrien of their duties, effective immediately, according to President of Hockey Operations and General Manager, Chuck Fletcher. Mike Yeo will serve as the Flyers interim head coach for the club's game tonight VS. Colorado Avalanche at Wells Fargo Center.'

Flyers fans have been waiting for this. Surprised it took this long. Should be interesting as I am guessing this is just the first of the changes that will come (and need to be made). 

Best of luck to everyone's teams! 

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'NEWS UPDATE The Philadelphia Flyers have relieved head coach Alain Vigneault and assistant coach Michel Therrien of their duties, effective immediately, according to President of Hockey Operations and General Manager, Chuck Fletcher. Mike Yeo will serve as the Flyers interim head coach for the club's game tonight VS. Colorado Avalanche at Wells Fargo Center.'

Flyers fans have been waiting for this. Surprised it took this long. Should be interesting as I am guessing this is just the first of the changes that will come (and need to be made). 

Best of luck to everyone's teams! 

I think you're right, @FlyersGirl . This is the first of changes to come! 

Wishing your boys the best of luck going forward. 

I wish AV the best of luck, as well. 

Respected Contributor

I am such a dork!  We played the Islanders Saturday night, sorry @dmod nj    duh

We host the @Preds tonight, ironic bc it is halfway between my birthday and hers Heart

Currently in 4th, 5pts behind the Bolts (do they ever lose??)  and 8 out of first!

The only unvaccintated player in the NHL, Tyler Bertuzzi, has gotten Covid

Good Luck to everyone's teams!   LGRW

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy  

Lordy, the Devils lost again last night.  UGH!!  

Rangers play the Blackhawks tonight in Chicago. 

https://www.nhl.com/news/winnipeg-jets-neal-pionk-suspended-two-games/c-328712176

https://www.nhl.com/news/jason-spezza-to-have-hearing-for-kneeing-neal-pionk/c-328702080

Local reporter's feelings. Seems to be a consensus opinion in the area. "The NHL concussion spotter in Wpg who apparently did not spot that Pionk had been kneed in the head should no longer be an NHL concussion spotter. Embarrassment all around for league, starting with game refs Meier and Anderson."

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/video/pionk-knees-sandin-spezza-retaliates-scrum-ensues-centre-ice/

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

I am such a dork!  We played the Islanders Saturday night, sorry @dmod nj    duh

We host the @Preds tonight, ironic bc it is halfway between my birthday and hers Heart

Currently in 4th, 5pts behind the Bolts (do they ever lose??)  and 8 out of first!

The only unvaccintated player in the NHL, Tyler Bertuzzi, has gotten Covid

Good Luck to everyone's teams!   LGRW

When is your birthday?Preds? 

No, seems the Bolts keep winning game after game. 

Good luck to both your boys and Preds' boys tonight.   

Maybe it's just me, but I loathe the deal the NHL made with ESPN.   Without ESPN+, there are few games on the family of ESPN networks.   

At least with NBC having the rights to the games, there were many to watch  throughout the week.

Honored Contributor

Update: https://thehockeynews.com/news/maple-leafs-spezza-suspended-six-games-for-kneeing-jets-pionk?fbclid=...

Honored Contributor

Big Rangers win, 6-2, last night in Chicago. 

Didn't see this live. I was listening to the game.  First time I saw it was to find the clip to post here. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/nhl-power-rankings-lightning-storm-to-no-1-spot-red-hot-rangers-r...

I hope this guy is okay.

@hckynutjohn   Okay hit or not?  

Old timers are saying things like....he had his head down and Trouba didn't aim for the head.   Others are not okay with it. 

https://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/ana-vs-buf/2021/12/07/2021020388#game=2021020388,game_state=final

Rangers take on the Avs at MSG tonight. 

Devils play the Flyers tonight.  

@redwingsgal  those Bolts keep winning!   Good luck to your boys. 

@loveschocolate odd to see Seth  Jones in a Blackhawks uniform. 

Good luck to all our teams! Smiley Happy