Valued Contributor

Re: 2021/2022 NHL season, scores, news, information, all are welcome!

@dmod nj wrote:

@redhead handbag queen omg, how cool!  I have never heard about this fun in MN!   I love the big prize! LOL How much fun would it be to watch these games. I see you can stream it.  Have you ever gone? 

I like the championship named after John Scott. LOL 

I wonder if MacDonagh will go home to play?   

I'm going with my sister next week, forgot about it until it was too late Woman Frustrated I didn't see his (MacDonagh) name on any of the rosters. It should be fun, I'll let you know about it though. Woman LOL

Jost and Middleton, Ben Meyer, Haula and Goligoski just some I can remember

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@redhead handbag queen  Mac was just traded from the Bolts to Nashville. I know he's there now looking at homes, etc.  He's got little ones, and they need to be settled before school starts.   Thanks for checking. 

Please let me know how the whole experience going turns out.  

Huala was just traded to the Devils.  

I hope you have a fabulous time with your sister, enjoy the game and have fun!  

What time should I pick you and your sister up. I'll warm up the three seater broom and be there in a jiffy! Smiley Wink 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Strome signed for 5 years with the Ducks.  He joins Vetrano and Rooney, both former Rangers. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Valued Contributor

@dmod nj I know, I'm so excited! I have to find my Flower Power tshirt, it has a pic of Fleury with round sunglasses like in the sixties Woman LOL He was in town last weekend for a wedding of a un-named former teammate. 

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@redhead handbag queen wrote:

@dmod nj I know, I'm so excited! I have to find my Flower Power tshirt, it has a pic of Fleury with round sunglasses like in the sixties Woman LOL He was in town last weekend for a wedding of a un-named former teammate. 

I hope you find the t-shirt!  Clever marketing....flower power and the whole theme! 

I'm so excited for you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

https://nypost.com/2022/07/13/vincent-trocheck-brings-skill-gerard-gallant-rangers-covet/?utm_campai...

Honored Contributor

https://www.nhl.com/rangers/news/rangers-agree-to-terms-with-ryan-carpenter/c-334980508

Honored Contributor

Welcome to Jersey, Palat! 

https://lastwordonsports.com/hockey/2022/07/14/ondrej-palat-signs-with-new-jersey/?fbclid=IwAR3z4aO2...

Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Marc Staal to FLA, one year, $750K. Eric Staal to FLA on PTO.

Dang it, but I am glad they are together!  Love all the Staal boys!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!  To our leader and my friend, @dmod nj !  I hope you had a wonderful day and perhaps had a visit from a drummer boy!

I was thinking of you all day, but these people here at work did not give me a minute to wish you the best!

Love ya,

Karen

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it