Esteemed Contributor

Re: 2021/2022 NHL season, scores, news, information, all are welcome!

[ Edited ]

In heartbreaking loss, Lightning still made Tampa Bay proud to 'Be the Thunder'

Go Bolts!

Honored Contributor

@Zhills  ita, what a season. So much to be proud of, especially after the last two difficult hockey seasons and those wins. 

@Zhills  and @fairydogmother  please post any links or information about the injuries these guys played with.   Thanks. Smiley Happy 

HOF info: https://www.nhl.com/news/sedin-brothers-and-roberto-luongo-lead-hockey-hall-of-fame-class-of-2022/c-...

Blackhawks have a new coach. https://www.nhl.com/news/luke-richardson-hired-as-chicago-head-coach/c-334755158

Bruins fans, are you happy with this news? 
https://www.nhl.com/news/don-sweeney-signs-deal-to-stay-boston-gm/c-334757548

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj 

Was a great game to watch for the first 30 minutes. From then on it became painfully obvious to me, that Tampa just plain ran out of gas. For those that have played, or been a true student of the skating factor, when it comes to hockey, it was very apparent when watching.

Colorado was able to play their game and were able to impose their game on Tampa. The effort was always there, but as with every competition that exists, physical fatigue at some point adds mental fatigue, which translates into mistakes.

Congrats are in order for the players and the whole staff, from the owners through every participant on their staff. As for any other aspects others offer congrats? Not from this guy! 

Teams that play 7 games series takes its toll on the players and and every person that is directly involved with the physical and mental aspects of the game of hockey. 

Most true fans of hockey know after watching a close post season game, how fatigued they feel after a game. Win or lose you feel exhausted, without having physically done much, other than watch the game.

For those that are interested in the history of the 2 teams in the finals, do some research and see who was, and who was not, very integral in the very beginning of both of these teams in the finals.

Many Floridians, unless they have followed the Lightening since their inception, know the names of the 2 Co-founders of that franchise. They were great players in their own right, and members of the NHL Hockey Hall of Fame. One for scoring goals, the other for stopping goals.

As some here know, I am personally familiar with the history, of the New Jersey Devils. That franchise started where I could go watch them play, about a 4 hour drive each way. Also, a very close friend of mine, was an initial investor in financing the start of the original franchise.

Everyone that contribute on this specific thread, should thank @dmod nj for her years of starting it, and keeping it going for so many years.

Cheers to you @dmod nj from me for all those years. hckynut 🥅🏒

🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Frequent Contributor

B3DAC279-A0E6-462B-B592-5824DA0B1D91.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Everyone that contribute on this specific thread, should thank @dmod nj for her years of starting it, and keeping it going for so many years.

Cheers to you @dmod nj from me for all those years. hckynut 🥅🏒

🇺🇸

@dmod nj THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! I enjoy this one (and the Baseball also)

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@Hetshepshut wrote:

B3DAC279-A0E6-462B-B592-5824DA0B1D91.jpeg

Hi @Hetshepshut   congrats on the SC win.   I'm guessing you're a Avs fan?  

Welcome! Smiley Happy   Hope you join in next hockey season. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn @redhead handbag queen   it is my pleasure. Smiley Happy   Fun to post about my favorite teams and to hear all about your teams. 

This thread is only as good as everyone posting.  So, THANK YOU for joining in. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Temper Tantrum Tips for Parents - Preschool & Daycare Serving Virginia  Beach, VA

Wild traded Kevin Fiala to the Kings, UGH. I knew it was coming due to the Cap H3ll the Parise and Suter trade. But still, not to fan girl to much, (John disregard this) he was HOT

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@redhead handbag queen oh geez, I didn't know that.  I'm sorry.  He's so young. He could have been a good piece for the Wild, but cap h3ll is a real struggle. 

https://www.nhl.com/kings/news/kings-sign-fiala-to-seven-year-contract-extension/c-334784218

@redwingsgal  https://novacapsfans.com/2022/06/30/report-pavel-datsyuk-announces-he-will-retire/?fbclid=IwAR3tV23w...

https://nypost.com/2022/06/29/rangers-must-avoid-pierre-luc-dubois-trade-that-includes-filip-chytil/...