Valued Contributor

Re: 2021/2022 NHL season, scores, news, information, all are welcome!

....but enough doom and gloom from the land of the spoked B....

LET'S GO RANGERS!!  Good luck tonight!

Honored Contributor

@781Florist  will read back and comment tomorrow. I've go three different things going on right now. lol

Rangers scored! 1-0 in the 2nd. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Bolts score to tie it up late in the 2nd. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Furious Woman Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 43852634.

Woman crying exhausted pop art Royalty Free Vector Image

Valued Contributor

@dmod nj I LOL at the first picture you posted, hopefully that's not a selfie Woman LOL

Good Luck on Saturday!!!! On the upside your other boys are winning over mine Woman Sad

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@781Florist thanks so much for the updates about the Bruins. I didn't know all that. 

@redhead handbag queen  lol no, not a selfie. lol  That would be worse. lol   Hugs to you.  Good luck in your next series!! 

Well, Saturday is win or go golfing.   It was tied  until the very last 2 minutes or so.     

I guess hugging Kaapo's head  behind the net is okay?  Oy vey iz mir! 

Respected Contributor

PAINFUL.....  too much ice time in the WRONG ZONE.  Too much dumping the puck.  Poor Igor.   They said he has made more saves in the first 18 games of the playoffs than ANY GOALIE since they've been tracking the numbers. 

SHAMEFUL...  so many chances.  The TB goalie was really good. TB had too much rest and looked slow and tired the first 2 games....  which may have made us look better than we actually are.   HOPEFUL......  but concerned for game 6.

Several couples wanted to schedule a dinner out for Sat 6/11.  I said it would depend on the Ranger's schedule.  As you can see,  we are eating at HOME!    There is no way I could ever watch the game in public.  TOO LOUD, TOO ANIMATED and CURSE way too much!   I only curse when I watch sports and when I drive!!!!!!

GO RANGERS.......

Also,  Panerin has to shoot more,  like he did on the Hawks and stop passing so much when he has opportunities.  

Respected Contributor

144[1].png

Respected Contributor

NY Rangers.png

Valued Contributor

@nyc1  When the camera shows a full ice view you can see that TB is keeping everyone in the neutral zone and stifling any attempts at carrying the puck into the attacking zone.

That's why all the dump and chase.  However, even when the Rangers are able to go in and get the puck one of the Lightning are draped all over them.  I think you may be right in saying the first two games were the result of TB rust.  They look better with each passing game.  I just hope that whether the Rangers can come back or not that these two don't wear each other out to the benefit of the Avs.