Honored Contributor

Re: 2021/2022 NHL season, scores, news, information, all are welcome!

@redwingsgal wrote:

Thanks for shaing that link, @dmod nj , very sad....

We did lose to Kings, but got a point last night  v Ducks (lost in my fav, shootout!)

We are still on the outside looking in as far as playoffs go, but it is still early!!

@redwingsgal https://www.mlive.com/redwings/2022/01/red-wings-lose-to-ducks-in-shootout-lose-dylan-larkin-tyler-b...

Much good luck to the RW!! 

So many more games postponed due to Covid.  How in the world are they going to be made up?  There are only so many off days.   

Covid going through the Rangers.   Coach is in protocol for a while.   Reaves and others..............but the kids who are up are doing okay, so far. 

Rangers play the Kings tonight. It's a late game, so I will try to catch the first period.   

Former Ranger players, Lemieux and Andersson , are now on the Kings. 

Devils/Bolts game postponed due to Covid. 

Good luck to all our teams!!  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

I'm glad I didn't stay up for the Rangers game last night. They lost to the Kings.    Also found out, the coach, and at least 4 players are in Covid protocol. So, the Rangers are in the same position so many other teams have been or are in...........Covid hades.  

Next game is Thursday against the Sharks.  Fingers crossed my boys get back to winning. 

Good luck to all our teams!  

I'll be able to watch the Bolts/Sabres game tonight.   I hope Mac is back. He's out with a lower body injury. 

Good luck to the RW tonight against the Sharks! @redwingsgal   Tire them out for us, please! LOL 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal Steve Yzerman today announced that the team has hired Nicklas Lidstrom as vice president of hockey operations.

Honored Contributor

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2022/01/11/tuukka-rask-is-officially-back-with-the-boston-bruins/?fbclid...

Honored Contributor

https://nypost.com/2022/01/12/defenseman-braden-schneider-is-getting-his-rangers-chance/?utm_campaig...

Rangers play the Sharks tonight. It's another late game, so I will probably only watch the first period.   Fingers crossed they get back to winning. 

Devils play the Islanders tonight.  I'll be watching!  Let's go Devils. 

Rask is back!!  His first game back is tonight against the Flyers. 

https://www.nhl.com/news/tuukka-rask-playing-status/c-329521292

Good luck to all our teams!! 

Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@redwingsgal Steve Yzerman today announced that the team has hired Nicklas Lidstrom as vice president of hockey operations.

BEST.  NEWS.  EVER.!!!  Love it!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Not a big Bruins fan, cough cough Marchand, but I really like Rask and am glad he is back

We are back in Eastern time FINALLY!  That was a rough west coast trip.  Jets are in town tonight and we need points!  5 pts out of playoffs today, dang Bruins!

Good Luck to everyone's teams!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

Hope you all had a good weekend!  

YAY, RW!! @redwingsgal   I was able to catch some of that game!  Nice OT win! 

https://www.nhl.com/news/2022-nhl-all-star-game-rosters-captains-announced/c-329733482?tid=277549086

Good luck to all our teams!  

Rangers next game is tomorrow.  

Respected Contributor

Yes, it was a good win, @dmod nj .  We swept the season from the Sabres!  Our game today vs @FlyersGirl  was ppd due to them having to make up some games (I guess?)  

Next game is Friday vs Stars.  

BTW, I HATE this all-star nonsense voting...