Highlighted
Honored Contributor

2021/2022 NHL season, scores, news, information, all are welcome!

Welcome to the 2021/2022 hockey season! 

I hope to share this season with you.   Please post about your team.   As in all the previous  seasons, we keep it friendly and respectful. Feel  free to post positively about your team!  

What team do you root for?   I am a die hard NY Rangers fan, since the early/mid 70s. 

I also root for my home state team, the NJ Devils, as long as they are not playing the Rangers.  My  husband and adult son are also Devils fans.

Please join in and post about your team, including scores, news, and newspaper articles.

KEEP CALM BECAUSE TODAY IS THE START OF HOCKEY SEASON Poster | Jennifer | Keep  Calm-o-Matic

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Re: 2021/2022 NHL season, scores, news, information, all are welcome!

NHL on NBC Sports on Twitter: "Today should be a National Holiday.  #NHLonNBC… "

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Tonight, the Bolts raise the SC banner!  They play the Pens. 

Don't forget the NHL is on ESPN and its networks. 

The Kraken play their first game tonight, as well. I read earlier this morning they will be missing at least 5 of their players due to Covid protocol. 

Brian Boyle, whom you all know I have a soft spot for, signed a one year contract with the Pens today! I am so very happy for him. I wish him every success! 

Honored Contributor

https://www.si.com/hockey/news/rangers-give-kravtsov-permission-to-seek-trade?fbclid=IwAR2ml4ppa7Bq6...

Honored Contributor

Stanley Cup - Wikipedia

Honored Contributor

I am so stinkin happy for HIM!!!  

https://www.si.com/hockey/news/brian-boyle-scores-in-first-game-since-2019-20?fbclid=IwAR1SjJOhRFWwM...

Respected Contributor

Redwingsgal reporting for duty!!!  After all that mushy stuff I wrote in the last season's thread, we are here to STAY!!!   

Our puck will drop tomorrow night as we host the Bolts.  

I am so excited for the Stevie Y to take the reins!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi fans! 

The Pens handled the Bolts last night, that's for sure.  They won 6-2. 

The Kraken lost their first ever game to the Knights, 4-3. My gf is on Twitter and sent me this. It was part  of the pregame ceremony in Vegas. 

https://twitter.com/NHL/status/1448297778757750786

My NY Rangers visit Washington to play the Caps, 7:30 eastern, TNT. 

https://nypost.com/2021/10/12/rangers-ready-to-flaunt-new-muscle-against-tom-wilson/?utm_source=twit...

Devils don't play their first until Friday. We'll be "watching" with my son via Skype. Smiley Happy  

So, who is your team playing this first game of the new season?  

Because It's The Cup Archives -

Good luck to all our teams this season!   May our teams have competitive seasons.  I truly hope for no  serious injuries for anyone. I hope Covid does not play a part in the teams' abilities to play this season. Fingers crossed for fair and CONSISTENT officiating.   Lastly, I hope our teams are playing in the playoffs! 

Honored Contributor

Let's Go, Rangers!!!!!!! | New york rangers, Ranger, New york

Honored Contributor

It's about time this year is added to this banner! 

290 New York Rangers ❤ ideas | new york rangers, ranger, rangers hockey