Honored Contributor

Re: 2019-2020 NHL season, scores, news, spoilers; all welcome!

@redwingsgal 

I feel everyone that is a sports fan feels exactly the same. For me I have only 2 sports that are a big interest in my life. That is hockey first, than auto racing.

Fortunately for me, my type of auto racing has been live, no fans, for several weeks now. Needless to say that fills a big void for me and my relationship with those sports.

Now if my dang ice rink would just open! Not being able to skate is not easy for me. Took a lot of beating up when falling, and 2 broken bones to finally say, "I can actually skate again"!  Hopefully when it does reopen it will be a little easier to get that skill again.

Stay well, we are fine here.

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I have company all this week, so I will read back and respond sometime next week. 

Stay well.  Wear a mask! 

Take care. Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Donna,

You too!

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Enjoy your company!  Stay well, @dmod nj 

Good to hear from you, @hckynut 

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I think I know why you had company, @dmod nj , it was your BIRHTDAY WEEKEND!!!

I hope you enjoyed yourself, I assume it was a certain drummer boy who was with you.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

Hope you are all well. Smiley Happy 

@redwingsgal   Yes, you are right. It was my birthday on Saturday.  It was a big one....60!   When did that happen?  Where did all the time go? lol   

My family was with me for the week and weekend!  It was so good to give my Drummer Boy a HUGE HUG!  We have not  been together since the holidays.   

Who is ready for playoffs?  The Rangers begin their series with the Canes on July 29th! 

Is your team in the playoffs?   What team are they playing? 

I MISSED hockey A LOT, but don't want the players playing under the Covid restrictions.  But, no one asked me my opinion. LOL    

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Donna,      @dmod nj 

First off a happy belated #60 birthday. Glad you were able to be with your family during that time. It's always more of a deal when the first number in a person's age changes. It never goes downwards, not that I know of anyways. I quit paying much attention to them when I turned 62, and grabbed my SS money.

Was watching the DVR of yesterday's Nascar Race, and they advertised they were start broadcasting the NHL games on August 1, our Rangers first game.

What teams, I don't know, but i'm guessing most of them will be on NBCSN, with a few on NBC. Just hoping to see our Rangers beat Carolina in their best of 5.

All you hockey people, if you don't have NBCSN, you can watch, or DVR the NBC games. I've been DVR the NHL Tonight show and they are right up to speed with what's going on with the latest of the days. Think it's on every week night. I set my DVR to record the all so I don't remember the time it is on.

Stay well everyone, hockey games are near! Yea!!!! 

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Since my team will be watching from the couch, I am all in on the Blueshirts and of course, the Preds Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

https://nypost.com/2020/07/20/rangers-brendan-lemieux-suspended-two-games-for-controversial-hit/?utm...

Please post any news, updates, etc. about your team! Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Thanks very much, John, for the birthday wishes. Smiley Happy 

I think the Rangers/Canes series will be on MSG.  I'm not sure if NBCSN will carry it for out of area viewers.  I'm sure next week there will be more info about the series.  

@redwingsgal    I was thinking about Preds the other day. She is missed. Smiley Sad