Honored Contributor

Re: 2019-2020 NHL season, scores, news, spoilers; all welcome!

Donna,

Didn't see NYR in those, I guess, predictions. The Rangers are playing the Devils? Thought they were playing the Islanders. I know you get MSG Network, if only I could. Do you know anything about the Center Ice Package?

That is my only hope of seeing any Rangers games. I have the NHL Network, but lucky if they show more than 1 Ranger game a season, unless it one of those next day condensed versions.

Dish Network doesn't seem to know up from down on this issue, at least the reps I have spoken with a couple days ago. HELP!!! 

@dmod nj 

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hckynut wrote:

Donna,

Didn't see NYR in those, I guess, predictions. The Rangers are playing the Devils? Thought they were playing the Islanders. I know you get MSG Network, if only I could. Do you know anything about the Center Ice Package?

That is my only hope of seeing any Rangers games. I have the NHL Network, but lucky if they show more than 1 Ranger game a season, unless it one of those next day condensed versions.

Dish Network doesn't seem to know up from down on this issue, at least the reps I have spoken with a couple days ago. HELP!!! 

@dmod nj 

hckynut

Hi John, Smiley Happy @hckynut    

Oh, I'm sorry. I think I may have copied the wrong link??   I'll look through my emails and see if I can find it again. It was sent to me from a friend. 

Rangers are playing the Islanders on Thursday.   They don't play the Devils until next week. 

I'm sorry, I don't know anything about the Center Ice Package.  I started to gather info before I moved here.  Once I realized I could get the Rangers on MSG, I didn't proceed. 

I can see all the Sabres and Rangers games. I get MOST  of the Devils games, living here.   Sometimes the Knicks or Sabres kicks the Devils off the network.   

Let me ask my son. I think that's how he sees the Devils living in MA.   

I'll get back to you if he has any info to share with you.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@hckynut    He uses NHL.TV . It is through the NHL.  You can watch on any device, including the tv. 

You can pick one  team you want to watch or the entire NHL.  My son just watches the Devils.  Due to the shortened season, it was around 85.00.   Not sure if that varies from state to state. 

You can listen to home and away announcers along with other  features. 

Click on the link for more info.
https://www.nhl.com/subscribe?partnerId=NHLTV-AW-NA-1&gclid=Cj0KCQiArvX_BRCyARIsAKsnTxPey2DIizyYzVwR...

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

It's here!! Wooohooo!  The NHL is back for a new season! 

Some teams play tonight, some start tomorrow. 

Tonight, there is a triple header on NBCSN, including watching the Bolts raise the SC banner! 

I'm going to start a new thread for the new season.  I hope to enjoy the season with you there. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Last I heard  STARS first game is on the 19th.

Covid has hit hard.

Honored Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

Last I heard  STARS first game is on the 19th.

Covid has hit hard.

OH NO!! I didn't know that. Smiley Sad