Honored Contributor

Re: 2019-2020 NHL season, scores, news, spoilers; all welcome!

no breaks, lots of soft tissue damage

wrapped up, icing and elevating

reading your posts

will post when i am able

watching rangers

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

no breaks, lots of soft tissue damage

wrapped up, icing and elevating

reading your posts

will post when i am able

watching rangers

@dmod nj , you don't have to respond to my post. Feel better soon! Hugs! 

Honored Contributor

typing with left hand,one finger

enjoying reading your posts

good luck to our teams

oy vey, rangers

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj 

Hi Donna, keep up the icing and some elevation. No need to respond to my posts as others have said. Wish I had this tablet during my left arm pretty much immobilized.

Right now the Canes have a much, much better team. I don't care what the number of shots say, the Canes Offensive Zone Time says it all. The Rangers problems have nothing to do with who's in net. Hank is playing superb. Probably 1 goal he would like to have back.

Unless and until the Rangers figure out how to get more Offensive Zone time, they will be very long games for us Blueshirt fans. Too many needless D-Zone give aways, not turnovers, plain "here ya go Canes gifts".

It seems almost imperative the Rangers get that 1st goal. Unless I am mistaken, Lemieux is available for tonight's game. This team needs someone to wake them up, and he may be just the ticket to do so.

They are flat/too slow, and a step behind each play, especially 1 on 1 battles along the boards. And how often do you see any of our D-men down close to the Canes net?  That has to happen much more.

If they can't score 3 goals? C'mon boys let's go out there and "kick some Canes"!

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Get better, @dmod nj !  You need to use your left hand (the good one) and slap some sense into these Blueshirts! 

I am pulling for an @Preds v @dmod nj @hckynut  final!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal @dmod nj ,

Well! Not much I can say about my Rangers that I did not say in my other fairly long post. The Canes were just a much better team all 3 games and they deserved to win and move on.

Hank or Igor in the net had nothing to do with any of the 3 losses. Everything I said in my other post pretty much describes game 3, except the Rangers did have the lead for a short while.

Thanks for the backing of our Blueshirts @redwingsgal , and Donna get that hand healed.

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

STARS are really upsetting me.  3 games, 3 losses.  Two of those shut outs.

Next game - Sunday against the Blues.   Oh boy.  I see more frustrating

coming my way.

Thinking of you dmod. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

STARS are really upsetting me.  3 games, 3 losses.  Two of those shut outs.

Next game - Sunday against the Blues.   Oh boy.  I see more frustrating

coming my way.

Thinking of you dmod. Woman Happy

@yellowrose 

I am a Stars fan except when playing against Blues or Caps! I really enjoyed Stars during the Brett Hull and Mike Modano days and was able to travel and see a few live games. Will be watching with you Sunday!

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj 

😞

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate 

Our Rangers didn't deserve to win. Out of 9 periods they controlled, maybe 1.5 of them. I could list all the reasons I saw, but that is too long a novel.

I watched my West Team, Calgary move on in their series. Their Captain, Mark Giordano played here the short 2 years we had an AHL team here.

My friend was their Team Doctor and he got Mark to autograph number jersey for my wife. He is why they are my choice in the West. Are they the best team? Haven't watched any West games but theirs, so can't really say.

As for the East? Didn't watch but a little of the Round Robin games, so don't have a pick yet. Watched parts of 2 Flyers games and they looked pretty good. Former Ranger player, Kevin Hayes is a standout in the parts of games I have seen. Then having former Ranger coach AV, pushes me their way a bit. 

Watched a lot of hockey and lovin it. Just makes me miss my skating that much more. 

"IT'S A GREAT DAY FOR HOCKEY"

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)