Honored Contributor

Re: 2019-2020 NHL season, scores, news, spoilers; all welcome!

[ Edited ]

Thanks for checking on us at @dmod nj . I have not watched any hockey since this virus shutdown.  My wife and our furry kids are doing fine. Me? GREAT! Keeping my fitness up to same standards. When the rink opens I want to focus all my attention to my balance, and that requires my having a strong cardio/pulmonary system.

Been out very little. Once to the hospital to get our monthly B-12 shots and once to Target. My wife likes going out way more than me, so she is fine with going to the store when necessary. 

Hope you and yours are safe and well. Take care now,

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj , last week Fox Sports Ohio rebroadcasted the CBJ/Tampa Bay series from last years Stanley cup playoff where we swept them in four. I sure do miss hockey.

Stay safe, stay well everyone. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

Thanks for checking on us at @dmod nj . I have not watched any hockey since this virus shutdown.  My wife and our furry kids are doing fine. Me? GREAT! Keeping my fitness up to same standards. When the rink opens I want to focus all my attention to my balance, and that requires my having a strong cardio/pulmonary system.

Been out very little. Once to the hospital to get our monthly B-12 shots and once to Target. My wife likes going out way more than me, so she is fine with going to the store when necessary. 

Hope you and yours are safe and well. Take care now,

hckynut 🏒

John, so pleased to hear you and your wife are doing well.  Smiley Happy 

I hope the rink opens up very soon so you can return to skating. 

RIP, Anthony Causi.   You've seen MANY of his iconic photos throughout the years.  He has photographed so many sports moments. 

https://nypost.com/search/anthony+causi/

https://twitter.com/YESNetwork/status/1250427421603459088

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@dmod nj , last week Fox Sports Ohio rebroadcasted the CBJ/Tampa Bay series from last years Stanley cup playoff where we swept them in four. I sure do miss hockey.

Stay safe, stay well everyone. ❤️

Hope you enjoyed a trip down memory lane!  

I miss hockey, as well.  I miss the beginning of the baseball season. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qYZqp3lf_4&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR02kwzOi_gBbg7s8MOkVyi40W0aOd...

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj @redwingsgal @loveschocolate @yellowrose @Preds 

I have no clue what the NHL has in mind as far as the 2019-2020 season. But I called and got a refund on games that were missed in my "paid for" Center Ice Package.

Ever the Optimist, I also signed up for the 2020-2021 Season of that package. I was told it will be available starting September 25, 2020. Do they/you know something that I don't? 

Anyways, just thought I would add something to this long, too long, dormant thread. I hope all of you and your families are well!

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Hey @hckynut .  Hope you and Cindy are doing well.  

I know nothing, but hope springs eternal.  Just have to keep the faith that all will be well come time to play.  Keeping fingers crossed ... just in case.  

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@hckynut , I know nothing as well. Just rumors that they might start up in June, at a few neutral sites. Guess it's a wait and see. 

Take care of yourself, Cindy and your kitties 🐱❤️. 

Respected Contributor

Count me in on not knowing anything, @hckynut .  I did hear (I think) they are going to use some neutral sites, but not sure for what or when.

I also need to call and get a refund on the unseen portion of my hockey package. (When I have time to be on hold for 3 or more hours!)

Thanks for letting me know that, John!

Everyone here stay well and stay home!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

Well of course I don't know anything either.  Only that the downward spiral my STARS

had going on is now a distant memory.  Ready to forgive and forget.....if only we could

have some games.  Glad you were able to get a refund @hckynut  and good luck to you

@redwingsgal  on getting thru.  I hate waiting and waiting and waiting on the phone.

All is well in my little Texas area.

Only negative, if you look at it like that, is most of my Amazon wish list

has now been delivered.  Been spending too much.....if you look at it

like that. LOL

I need to social distance myself from my laptop.

Sending out Best Wishes to everyone.  Woman Happy

(apple bread in oven. Smells so good)