Respected Contributor

Re: 2019-2020 NHL season, scores, news, spoilers; all welcome!

@dmod nj wrote:

@redwingsgal https://nhl.nbcsports.com/2020/02/24/detroit-red-wings-trade-andreas-athanasiou-edmonton-oilers/?fbc...

Yeah, that one hurt worse than Green .....

I hate the trade deadline  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

@redwingsgal https://nhl.nbcsports.com/2020/02/24/detroit-red-wings-trade-andreas-athanasiou-edmonton-oilers/?fbc...

Yeah, that one hurt worse than Green .....

I hate the trade deadline  

I hear ya, @redwingsgal .  

Brady Skjei was traded to the Canes for a first round pick. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

https://nypost.com/2020/02/24/brady-skjei-traded-by-rangers-to-hurricanes-for-first-round-pick/

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Two more Blue Jackets hurt. Elvis (our goalie) and Riley Nash. 😞

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Two more Blue Jackets hurt. Elvis (our goalie) and Riley Nash. 😞

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?  OMG!  What is going on there? What's in the Columbus water? 

Smiley Sad  Smiley Sad 

Valued Contributor

Yeah, and then they ruined the positive vibes by attending a politcal rally in Vegas wearing those stoopid MAGA hats.  I though the name on the front of jersey was most important?

Valued Contributor

No one here has mentioned Ovi's most recent accomplishment of 700 goals.  He is being honored tonight during pregame ceremony vs. Winnipeg Jets.

Honored Contributor

@Lynnster67 wrote:

Yeah, and then they ruined the positive vibes by attending a politcal rally in Vegas wearing those stoopid MAGA hats.  I though the name on the front of jersey was most important?

Hi @Lynnster67  welcome.  

I am going to try to address your comments without getting this thread poofed. LOL 

I wish the team did not attend THIS/any political rally as a team, representing themselves as a team.  The name on the front represents ALL  of us.   

I do acknowledge, they can go to any political rally, as an individual, to support any candidate they wish.  I  wish they did not go as a team and all they represent to ALL  of us. 

That specific weekend, that particular celebration of the milestone event,  I wish, was only reserved for the team's historic win.   

Okay, let's get back to our teams!  

What hockey team do you root for?  

Honored Contributor

@Lynnster67 wrote:

No one here has mentioned Ovi's most recent accomplishment of 700 goals.  He is being honored tonight during pregame ceremony vs. Winnipeg Jets.

Thank you for posting about that!  

An amazing accomplishment! 

Honored Contributor

Rangers play their rivals, the Islanders,  tonight.  Shaking hands with @IslanderGirl62    May the best team win! 

Devils play the Red Wings.    Shaking hands with @redwingsgal     My men will be rooting for their boys.  I'm sure we'll hear you rooting for your boys.    May the best team win! 

Good luck to all our teams tonight. 

Are you happy with any moves your team made yesterday?  

Is your team better or worse after yesterday?