Honored Contributor

Re: 2019-2020 NHL season, scores, news, spoilers; all welcome!

8499A6C8-CB5E-4410-A2FA-A29DC94818F8.jpeg

Honored Contributor

How is your team doing tonight? 

OMG, my men are so not happy right now.  The Devils have given up a 4-0 lead . They are playing overtime right now.  

Schneider, their goalie, left with some kind of injury.   I feel so bad for him.  He worked so hard to come back from a hip replacement, if I remember correctly.   

@loveschocolate  how's it going for the Jackets? 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

My team did great, and Hank loses very few games when having 40+ saves. Great to see him win his 1st game of the new season.  With 2 young teams it was a high speed game for the whole 60 minutes. I was very happy to see "my city born" Pionk" get so many minutes. When a 2 year NHL D-man plays regular shifts/ power play, and penalty kill? 

I told my wife last season I see him as headed for being one of the best. Even though he is now a Jet player I feel exactly the same, and I believe his coach does also.

I do not like a week off between games #1/#2, not good.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 2 people, people playing sports

LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!  

Good Luck to both of us tonight @redwingsgal .  Better luck to us.  ****wink wink****  LOL

Sorry about your boys boys last night @dmod nj .  I know y'all weren't happy campers.  At least tonight you can cheer for us and come out a winner either way it goes. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@hckynut  I don't like the week off either. I believe the following week is a similar  schedule. 

@Preds  and @redwingsgal  good luck tonight.  

Rangers play the Sens in Ottawa tonight. The game is 7:00 eastern on MSG.   Trouba was awarded the Broadway Hat for the last game.  Who will wear it tonight? 

Devils play the Sabres in Buffalo tonight.  

I wish I had a wall of tvs to watch both games and the Yankees in the playoffs. LOL LOL  

Good luck to everyone's teams. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj , we lost 4-1 to the Maple Leafs. We play Pittsburgh tonight.

Super Contributor

Islanders lost last night, gave up a power play goal in the second period, Brock Nelson sent to the "sin box" for hooking.  Hopefully the cobwebs are clear now, they have their legs back, and have a better game against Winnipeg tomorrow night.  

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj 

Image result for Multipule tv wall

Maybe this will help.  Christmas is coming and you really need and upgrade. Smiley Wink  

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

😫😫😫

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@dmod nj 

Image result for Multipule tv wall

Maybe this will help.  Christmas is coming and you really need and upgrade. Smiley Wink  

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!

@Preds  that is exactly what I need! LOL Oh Santa Baby........................Woman TongueWoman Wink