Honored Contributor

Re: 2018-2019 NHL hockey season scores, news, spoilers ; all welcome.

Both my team in the East and my team in the West were eliminated in Round 1, so !!!!  Was for TB in the East because of so many former Rangers on their geam

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Both my team in the East and my team in the West were eliminated in Round 1, so !!!!  Was for TB in the East because of so many former Rangers on their team. Calgary was my West team because their Captain, Mark Giordano, played for our AHL team the 2 years they stayed in town. Got any autographed Flames Jersey he signed, thanks to my Ortho friend who was the Team's  Doctor.

Now? West is Dallas. Good team and Zuc. East is Columbus because of Torts and their ability to beat the President Cup winning team so handily. Looking forward to the Game 7's.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

https://www.nhl.com/rangers/news/henrik-lundqvist-named-a-finalist-for-the-king-clancy-memorial-trop...

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Congrats Bruins fans! 

Bruins will take on the Blue Jackets. 

Let's do it Blue Jackets!     @loveschocolate  I rooting for  your Blue Jackets in this series. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Congrats Sharks fans! Wow! What a comeback. I saw highlights this morning.  Holy smokes! 

Did anyone watch this game? 

Tonight, game 7, Caps and Canes.   So, who do you think will win this series?   Who do you want to win? 

Good luck to both teams tonight.   I'm pulling for the Canes. 

Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Congrats Bruins fans! 

Bruins will take on the Blue Jackets. 

Let's do it Blue Jackets!     @loveschocolate  I rooting for  your Blue Jackets in this series. 

I am too, @dmod nj .  

Also rooting for the Canes tonight.  And now that Vegas is out, I guess I am all in on Canes.  My bracket has gone to HE double hockey sticks in a hand basket!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj @redwingsgal I would like to see The Canes win. I will be watching!

Thanks for rooting for my Blue Jackets! ❤️

Honored Contributor

I think the Jackets were robbed of home ice advantage in the 2nd round about to start.

DH said this morning it still goes back to the team with the better record. Okay I said but regular season is over. The playoffs are a whole other matter.  Jackets won  - wait, admirably defeated their first opponent. Home ice advantage should go to the best of those who won, won in 4, won better than their opponent. But no worries, Jackets take what's dished to them AND take it well.

So Bruins, bring your best shot.

Honored Contributor

https://thehockeynews.com/news/article/2019-nhl-second-round-playoff-preview-boston-bruins-vs-columb...

Honored Contributor

https://thehockeynews.com/news/article/2019-nhl-second-round-playoff-preview-st-louis-blues-vs-dalla...