Respected Contributor

Re: 2018-2019 NHL hockey season scores, news, spoilers ; all welcome.

Wings beat the Blackhawks in the pre season debut!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

Stars won their preseason game last night in OT.  Long way to go, but I've already got Stanley cup on the brain.  Woman Wink

I just LOVE Hulu!  I can finally see the games

Honored Contributor

Hi Donna, 

You suppose any other TV network, other than MSG, might be showing this game?  I have NBC and Fox Sports Channels. Or is MSG even showing it? 

Thanks again @dmod nj 

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

Hi Donna, 

You suppose any other TV network, other than MSG, might be showing this game?  I have NBC and Fox Sports Channels. Or is MSG even showing it? 

Thanks again @dmod nj 

hckynut

Hi @hckynut   

John, from what I can tell, MSG is the only network showing any of the preseason games. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

Stars won their preseason game last night in OT.  Long way to go, but I've already got Stanley cup on the brain.  Woman Wink

I just LOVE Hulu!  I can finally see the games

Hi @yellowrose Heart  

I'm so pleased you can finally see the games!!  

LOL I like the way you think..........SC on the brain! LOL  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Congrats on the win!  @redwingsgal    The season will be here before we know it! 

Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

And I was so sure that the Red Wings were going to do their usual "thing" and lose, after getting a 2 goal lead! 

Before the game, I jokingly told one of my friends "I'm glad there's hockey on, even if this game is realistically more the Griffins vs the IceHogs, with a couple of NHL players thrown in than it is Red Wings vs Blackhawks" and that's pretty much the way it turned out. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Devils won tonight.   Fun game to watch.   Those kids are just so full of energy and eager to play.  

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

https://www.nhl.com/news/new-york-rangers-2019-20-season-preview/c-309391274?tid=282278696