Honored Contributor

Re: 2018-2019 NHL hockey season scores, news, spoilers ; all welcome.

Good luck to everyone's teams!!  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Heart Thank you Penguins. 

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/10/30/penguins-special-patches-fundraisers-synagogue-shooting-v...

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj, the Columbus Blue Jackets allowed 3 goals in the first period. Heavy 😔....

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@dmod nj, the Columbus Blue Jackets allowed 3 goals in the first period. Heavy 😔....

Woman Surprised

Did they bounce back?   I can relate to your Smiley Sad 

Honored Contributor

Rangers won in a shoot out.

The Sharks scored with less than 20 seconds to tie it.   UGH!  

Shatty scored the winning goal in the so.  YAY!! 

Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

Woman Surprised

Yes, they did, however the Red Wings then allowed three back to the Jackets!!!

But Bertuzzi scored late in the third (and there was an empty netter later on) 

REDWINGS WIN TWO IN A ROW!!!   We are NOT in last place right now!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

Woman Surprised

Yes, they did, however the Red Wings then allowed three back to the Jackets!!!

But Bertuzzi scored late in the third (and there was an empty netter later on) 

REDWINGS WIN TWO IN A ROW!!!   We are NOT in last place right now!!!

YAY for not being in last place!   I'll let you know when the Rangers move up. lol   I'll be cheering................you'll hear me! 

Respected Contributor

Not exactly current NHL related, but I met a hockey legend today. He was standing in line behind me to get on the airplane, and then ended up across the aisle from me. About halfway thru our in line chat, I realized it was Jim Craig! Holy Hockey Heaven! I had such a crush on him in the 80's! He was actually watching part of Miracle on Ice during the flight. When I asked him if he'd perhaps played a bit of goalie himself, he got the biggest grin. He was even nice enough to stop for a pic with me once we got off the airplane. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

Not exactly current NHL related, but I met a hockey legend today. He was standing in line behind me to get on the airplane, and then ended up across the aisle from me. About halfway thru our in line chat, I realized it was Jim Craig! Holy Hockey Heaven! I had such a crush on him in the 80's! He was actually watching part of Miracle on Ice during the flight. When I asked him if he'd perhaps played a bit of goalie himself, he got the biggest grin. He was even nice enough to stop for a pic with me once we got off the airplane. 

Thanks so much for sharing this story with us, @FrostyBabe1  .   Holy Hockey Heaven is right!   I think every hockey loving lady had a crush on him! LOL   

What a lovely way to let him know, you knew who he was.  Clever!!  

Are you able to share where this happened?   

Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

Thanks so much for sharing this story with us, @FrostyBabe1  .   Holy Hockey Heaven is right!   I think every hockey loving lady had a crush on him! LOL   

What a lovely way to let him know, you knew who he was.  Clever!!  

Are you able to share where this happened?   

Sure...the flight was GRR-ATL. He's on his way to his beach place in FL (as am I). 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~