Honored Contributor

Re: 2017-2018 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

http://nypost.com/2017/10/27/lundqvist-might-not-be-rangers-best-option-right-now/

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Rangers play the Canadiens tomorrow night on Hockey Night in Canada. 

Pavelec will start in goal. 

Any Canadiens fans reading this? 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

LET'S GO RANGERS!! 

Rangers play the Canadiens tonight.  Fingers crossed for a win.  

Pavelec is the starter tonight. 

Honored Contributor

Hi to you hockey fans @dmod nj@redwingsgal@Preds,

Finally got caught up with our DVR Ranger games. Wife now gone again for over a week, so not sure when I will be back.

Anyways! This season reminds me a lot of last season, except? Hank gave that team many wins they did not deserve. It is now time for these seasoned players to get their heads on straight, for 60 minute games, not in spurts. 

Their 1st period early running around in their D-zone has been painful to watch, I can only imagine how it looks to Hank. Trying to make plays they teach Pee Wee league players not to do, not only there, but turnovers/give-aways in the neutral zone.

Officiating? Please! Appears the call of the early season is slashing. Their criteria for actual slashing is well founded, butt!!!  Their Execution of their calls are downright seeing things that didn't happen. Seems like every season they find a penalty to initiate or do their overkill, while overlooking the slewfoot, and other plays where players can have career ending injuries.

Game starting on DVR now, not sure when I will see it. Good luck to all your teams, except, you know when!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

Hi to you hockey fans @dmod nj@redwingsgal@Preds,

Finally got caught up with our DVR Ranger games. Wife now gone again for over a week, so not sure when I will be back.

Anyways! This season reminds me a lot of last season, except? Hank gave that team many wins they did not deserve. It is now time for these seasoned players to get their heads on straight, for 60 minute games, not in spurts. 

Their 1st period early running around in their D-zone has been painful to watch, I can only imagine how it looks to Hank. Trying to make plays they teach Pee Wee league players not to do, not only there, but turnovers/give-aways in the neutral zone.

Officiating? Please! Appears the call of the early season is slashing. Their criteria for actual slashing is well founded, butt!!!  Their Execution of their calls are downright seeing things that didn't happen. Seems like every season they find a penalty to initiate or do their overkill, while overlooking the slewfoot, and other plays where players can have career ending injuries.

Game starting on DVR now, not sure when I will see it. Good luck to all your teams, except, you know when!

hckynut(john)

Hi @hckynut  John, Smiley Happy

So good to see you this season. Smiley Happy 

You are so right about Hank saving their patooties last year.  Not so much this year.   

They have moments and or periods of good playing and then.........................not so much.  

We'll see you when you come back for a visit. 

Until then, my best to you and your wife. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

UGH!  RAngers lost to the Canadiens 5-4. 

They first period was awful. They started to get it together a bit for the 2nd. 

They tied it up in the 3rd, but it was not enough to win.  

Tuesday, they play the Knights.   See ya then!! 

Good luck to all our teams!! 

Honored Contributor

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2017/10/29/with-girardi-gone-from-yankees-new-yorks-hot-seat-shifts-to-vign...

Respected Contributor

I was just thinking about you, @hckynut!  Glad to see you are here!!  Somehow, my Wings are tied for first place!!??  The Blues and Lightning are on FIRE right now!!
We host the Coyotes tonight.  We did win in a shout out on Saturday in FL.

Good Luck to all teams!!!

LGRW

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2017/10/30/patrick-marleau-makes-emotional-return-to-san-jose/?sf129138156=...

YAY!! Coyotes got their first win last night!!  Congrats to them! 

Knights lose another goaltender to injury. 

Rangers play the Knights tonight.  

https://www.nhl.com/rangers/news/rangers-host-knights-for-first-time/c-292445040

Honored Contributor

Good luck to all your teams tonight.