Honored Contributor

Re: 2017-2018 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

Rangers play the Blues tonight at MSG. 

LET'S GO RANGERS!! 

Good luck to all our teams today. Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

A Gold Carpet will be walked, a banner raised and the puck dropped on the Nashville Predators home schedule when they host the Philadelphia Flyers tonight (at 7 p.m. CT). 

Nashville (0-2-0) will reveal their Western Conference Champion banner in a special pregame ceremony before looking for win No. 1 as they face their third-straight foe from the Eastern Conference. The Flyers (2-1-0) traveled to California to open the 2017-18 season, knocking off the Ducks and Sharks to pick up four of a possible six points. 

The Predators may see lineup adjustments again for their third game of the season; Roman Josi and Colton Sissons were absent from Monday's practice and Tuesday's morning skate. Nashville Head Coach Peter Laviolette mentioned last week that goaltender Pekka Rinne is expected to start both home games this week (vs. Flyers and Stars).

Wish us luck!  We sure are going to need it.  LOL

Good Luck Rangers!!!!! 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

A Gold Carpet will be walked, a banner raised and the puck dropped on the Nashville Predators home schedule when they host the Philadelphia Flyers tonight (at 7 p.m. CT). 

Nashville (0-2-0) will reveal their Western Conference Champion banner in a special pregame ceremony before looking for win No. 1 as they face their third-straight foe from the Eastern Conference. The Flyers (2-1-0) traveled to California to open the 2017-18 season, knocking off the Ducks and Sharks to pick up four of a possible six points. 

The Predators may see lineup adjustments again for their third game of the season; Roman Josi and Colton Sissons were absent from Monday's practice and Tuesday's morning skate. Nashville Head Coach Peter Laviolette mentioned last week that goaltender Pekka Rinne is expected to start both home games this week (vs. Flyers and Stars).

Wish us luck!  We sure are going to need it.  LOL

Good Luck Rangers!!!!! 

@Preds  MUCH good luck to your Preds!!    

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

https://www.nhl.com/rangers/news/rangers-morning-skate-notebook-chytil-wolf-pack-cracknell-shattenki...

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Woman SadWoman Mad

Respected Contributor

Red Wings lost our first in Dallas the other night, tonight in Phoenix, but that will be past my bed time!!  I am looking forward to playing in Vegas on Friday night, that game will be late, but I can stay up later on Friday!

Good Luck to all teams!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Red Wings lost our first in Dallas the other night, tonight in Phoenix, but that will be past my bed time!!  I am looking forward to playing in Vegas on Friday night, that game will be late, but I can stay up later on Friday!

Good Luck to all teams!!!

@redwingsgal  good luck to the RW!!   The Vegas arena was rockin their first home game against the Coyotes. Will be a fun game to watch! 

Honored Contributor

The Rangers are in Columbus for tonight's game against the Blue Jackets. 

The game is at 7:00 eastern on MSG and NHL network for those out of market. 

LET'S GO BLUESHIRTS!! 

Good luck to your team tonight. Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

End of 1, Rangers ahead 1-0. 

Blue Jackets had a goal disallowed.