Honored Contributor

Re: 2017-2018 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

Rangers won tonight. 

Devils lost a heartbreaker in the 10 round  shootout. My men are not happy.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal  wow, what a game.  The goaltenders were terrific.....evenly matched game.   It took overtime to settle the score. 

Hope you had a nice holiday. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Rangers won on Friday. 

They are tied as of the 3rd period in today's game.  They are playing the Canucks .  

Good luck to everyone's teams today. 

Honored Contributor

Rangers won in a shoot out!! 

Woohooooo!! 

Respected Contributor

It was a great game, my friend!!  I wil take a point!!!

Two losses to your teams this weekend, @dmod nj.  But we got a point each game!!

As of today, we are back in the playoffs!  Too bad there is still four months to go!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

It was a great game, my friend!!  I wil take a point!!!

Two losses to your teams this weekend, @dmod nj.  But we got a point each game!!

As of today, we are back in the playoffs!  Too bad there is still four months to go!!!

@redwingsgal Heart   I hear ya about the playoffs.   Rangers are in the last wc spot.  Fingers crossed we are both happy in the spring. lol 

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!  

Rangers play the Panthers tonight.   Rangers are 1 point out of a wc playoff spot.   

Fingers crossed for tonight. 

Captain Mac is still out with an abdominal strain.   He might be back by Friday. 

How is your team doing? 

Whose team is playing tonight? 

Tonight is the Rangers Hockey Fights Cancer Night.   Captain Mac is fighting for former teammate, Brian Boyle. 

Respected Contributor

The Wings host the Kings tonight!   We seem to be doing fairly well.  Let's keep it going, boys!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

End of 1, Rangers down 3-0.  Oy vey!