Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: 2017-2018 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

@redwingsgal wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Did the Rangers win last night? What do you think? 

@*screaming* @#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()_

Did the Wings win last night??  Screaming same, @dmod nj !!

We lost to the Sabres 1-0.  They have given up MOST GAA in the league and we got shut out!!!   AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH

@redwingsgal  I thought I heard you.   I know both our  teams are struggling.  I am at a loss as to when/if the Blueshirts  will ever get it together. 

Their next game is against the Coyotes.  Both teams are awful. The silver lining, one will win for a change. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Rangers play the Coyotes tonight at MSG. 

The Rangers are 2-6-2.  The Coyotes are 0-8-1.

The silver lining in this match up?   One group of fans will be celebrating a win!   Gosh, I hope it is me. LOL 

Stepan and Raanta are coming back to the Garden for the first time since the trade. 

Last I heard, Pavelec will start in goal. 

DeAngelo has been assigned to Hartford.

Boo Nieves has been brought up. 

Related image

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

https://www.nhl.com/rangers/news/stepan-former-teammates-on-his-first-game-back-at-msg/c-292300850

Honored Contributor

Tough seeing Stepan in a different uniform. Smiley Sad 

Honored Contributor

Nash is playing in his 1,000th game. 

Honored Contributor

Staal playing in his 700th game tonight. 

AFter 1, Rangers up 2-0.  

The crowd gave Stepan a standing ovation after viewing his NY Rangers highlights. 

Honored Contributor

End of 2, RAngers leading 4-1. 

Honored Contributor

Rangers win it 5-2.  They now have 3 wins!!  Let's hope this is the start of winning MANY MORE games. 

Respected Contributor

I have just one word for the Red Wings right now - AWFUL!!!!!!

I thought/hoped things would turn around after the horrible performance against Vancouver, but then they got shut out against Buffalo and looked like they'd spent the day at the beach against Tampa last night.

UGH!

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

I have just one word for the Red Wings right now - AWFUL!!!!!!

I thought/hoped things would turn around after the horrible performance against Vancouver, but then they got shut out against Buffalo and looked like they'd spent the day at the beach against Tampa last night.

UGH!

ITA!!!  Penalties, penalties, penalties!!!  ARGGGGHHH

I hate losing one goal games!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it