Honored Contributor

Re: 2017-2018 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

@Preds  your boys come to MSG for a game on Saturday at 12:30 eastern. 

Your boys are 4-2-1.  My boys are 1-5-2.     Shall I just say congrats now? lol lol 

I won't be home to watch the game.  In fact, I'll be out and not even near the tv or radio.  My blood pressure needs a break. lol 

*shaking hands*  May the best team win. Smiley Happy 

Have a great weekend. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@Preds  your boys come to MSG for a game on Saturday at 12:30 eastern. 

Your boys are 4-2-1.  My boys are 1-5-2.     Shall I just say congrats now? lol lol 

I won't be home to watch the game.  In fact, I'll be out and not even near the tv or radio.  My blood pressure needs a break. lol 

*shaking hands*  May the best team win. Smiley Happy 

Have a great weekend. Smiley Happy

Sounds like your boys are due!  I'll just send my congrats to you, too.  LOL

Enjoy your downtime.  I'm in need of a little of that myself.  Happy Weekend @dmod nj.  And everyone else!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal I'm going to your arena next week for The Eagles concert !! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

NEW YORK (AP) — Kevin Hayes and Jimmy Vesey each had a goal and an assist to help the New York Rangers snap a five-game skid with a 4-2 win over the Nashville Predators on Saturday.

Chris Kreider added a power-play goal and David Desharnais extended his point streak to four games as the Rangers picked up their second victory of the season.

Mattias Ekholm and Fillip Forsberg each scored for Nashville, and Juuse Saros made 11 saves for the Predators.

I was out and didn't watch the game either @dmod nj, but I'm not surprised by the outcome.  CONGRATS TO THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!  Keep it up boys or she will be "coming" for you. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

NEW YORK (AP) — Kevin Hayes and Jimmy Vesey each had a goal and an assist to help the New York Rangers snap a five-game skid with a 4-2 win over the Nashville Predators on Saturday.

Chris Kreider added a power-play goal and David Desharnais extended his point streak to four games as the Rangers picked up their second victory of the season.

Mattias Ekholm and Fillip Forsberg each scored for Nashville, and Juuse Saros made 11 saves for the Predators.

I was out and didn't watch the game either @dmod nj, but I'm not surprised by the outcome.  CONGRATS TO THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!  Keep it up boys or she will be "coming" for you. Smiley Wink

Thanks @Preds  I was pleasantly surprised when I checked the score later this afternoon.  Maybe I'm the one bringing them bad luck? LOL LOL Maybe if I don't watch another game, they'll keep winning. LOL 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Rangers play the Sharks tonight at MSG. The game is on MSG and NHLN.

Rangers are trying to make it two wins in a row and their third of the season. 

https://www.nhl.com/rangers/news/rangers-go-for-second-straight-win-against-sharks-at-garden/c-29218...

Any Sharks fans reading?   If so, please join in.  Smiley Happy 

Good luck to all our teams tonight. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/article/subban-s-injury-could-be-the-undoing-of-the-golden-knights...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/deryk-engelland-this-is-for-las-vegas/

Honored Contributor

Did the Rangers win last night? What do you think? 

*screaming* @#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()_

Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Did the Rangers win last night? What do you think? 

@*screaming* @#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()_

Did the Wings win last night??  Screaming same, @dmod nj !!

We lost to the Sabres 1-0.  They have given up MOST GAA in the league and we got shut out!!!   AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it