Honored Contributor

Re: 2017-2018 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

Rangers lose their home opener. 

Lots of good things in that game considering it was the 1st game, lots of kids in the line up, and a HOT goaltender!!  The Avs goaltender was great!  

Rangers next game is Saturday against Toronto. 

How did your team do?  

Waving hi to everyone. Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Red Wings win the home opener of the new LCA!!  We looked very sharp in all aspects of the game!!  Very excited about the new season...however we head out west for the weekend already.  NBCSN did a great job covering the opening, with the red carpet walk featuring old and current players, Doc did a great piece about the Joe, it was a great night!

Good Luck to all teams this weekend!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Watching the Blueshirts arrive to MSG, walking the blue carpet and being interviewed live on their FB page! 

Heart

I love it that they had a BLUE carpet!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

LOVE!

144[1].png

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

@redwingsgal  congrats on the win and the new arena!!    Yes, it really was a blue carpet. LOL   

@nyc1  hi, welcome to a new season and thread. Smiley Happy   

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

It's the Devils season opener today.  We'll be watching at a local sports bar with friends who are Devils fans.   Later on, we'll contact our son to discuss the game.  I hope we are all happy about the outcome. 

Rangers play their first road game in Toronto. https://www.nhl.com/rangers/news/rangers-get-first-road-test-of-the-season-in-toronto/c-291679692

@Preds  where are ya, girl?  Hope you are doing well. 

Good luck to all our teams! 

Honored Contributor

A rematch of the 2017 Stanley Cup Final comes early in the campaign and with both participants looking for their first win of the 2017-18 regular season. 

Nashville (0-1-0) rallied late, but fell, 4-3, to the Boston Bruins in the Predators' season opener on Thursday.

Keeping my fingers crossed we beat Pittsburgh tonight.

Good Luck All!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Way to go Tim!  Support our Preds!!!!!  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

Hello girls.  After two dissapointing outcomes I think the Pens are back on the fast track.

Seeing Bonino in a Predator jersey is less than pleasing to the eye, but what can one do?

Pens 2 Preds 0

Trusted Contributor

Yuck, looks like Cole just lost a few front teeth.