Respected Contributor

Re: 2016-2017 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

I watched some of your game Wed night, @dmod nj, Rangers looked good from what I saw!

Wings came from behind for a SO win (have I mentioned this season how much I hate the shootout???)

We host the Bruins tomorrow

LGRW!!   Good Luck to all Teans this weekend

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

I watched some of your game Wed night, @dmod nj, Rangers looked good from what I saw!

Wings came from behind for a SO win (have I mentioned this season how much I hate the shootout???)

We host the Bruins tomorrow

LGRW!!   Good Luck to all Teans this weekend

@redwingsgal  they are faster and quicker and younger than in the past several years!!    They are making me less anxious. LOL 

Wings won 6 in a row??  I think so!! May the winning continue!!

Good luck against the Bruins. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Rangers lost last night.  Smiley Sad

Good luck to everyone's teams tonight!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

Nice win for the Pens tonight. Good game in Philly.
Honored Contributor

Image result for crying

We just can beat the West Coast!!!  4 loses .... whaaaaaa!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Smiley Happy

@JillyMarie wow, what a start for Sid and the team.  Three goals in less than a minute?  Did I read that correctly?  

@Preds  Smiley Sad  Clapping and cheering them on against the Avs on Tuesday! 

@redwingsgal  geez....the Bruins stopped the RW winning streak?   Smiley Sad Sorry!   Good luck to the RW  against the Panters today!

Rangers did not bring their A game against the Canes.  Let's hope tonight, they do!   They play the Lightening tonight.  Lightening lost last night to the Devils.  Rangers rested.  Let's hope that is a help to them.  LGR!!  

New York Rangers House Flag is made of 100% polyester, measures 27x37 inches, hangs vertically, has a top flagpole sleeve, and is viewable from both sides with the opposite side being a reverse image. This NHL New York Rangers House Flag offers dye sublimated team logos and is officially licensed by the National Hockey League

Tell us about your team.

Trusted Contributor

@dmod nj. Happened in the 1st period. Sid @ 15:44. Sid again @ 16:27 then Matt Cullen @ 16:39. Years ago my husband and I were at a game where the Pens scored four goals in one minute seven seconds. Don't know if that record has been broken.
Honored Contributor

@JillyMarie happy to see Sid back after a concussion. 

@Preds check out Subban as Prince.  He looks great!  Sorry, I can't copy and paste the picture.  But, I'm sure if you look on the Nashville website they will post it. 

Honored Contributor

Woooooooohoooooooooooo!! Rangers win 6-1. Grabner gets a hat trick!  Raanta was great!!

Respected Contributor

Not the best weekend for the Wings, lost to Bruins (like @dmod nj mentioned) and then got creamed by Florida yesterday and both games were at home...

On to Philly Wednesday

Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!!!

My dept at work dressed as the Wizard of Oz this year, of course I was the munchkin!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it