Honored Contributor

Re: 2016-2017 hockey season, scores, news, spoilers, all are welcome. :)

Hand to the throat ... NO!  Win ... YES!  That's the way we like it!!!!!!!!!  Okay ... now we're on to the RANGERS!  WOO HOO!!!!!! 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Wow, Blues pull their goalie for a long time in the 3rd.   But, the Preds pull out a win!!

I'm so happy for you, Preds. Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

The only game tonight is the Pens/Caps game, 7:30 eastern, NBCSN. 

Good luck to both teams. I hope it is an exciting game. I'm happy I'll be able to watch the game. Smiley Happy

Tomorrow night, Preds and Rangers.

Last night: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/04/30/go-canada-edmonton-oilers-fans-sing-the...

Can you sing the Canadian anthem?  I can after watching hockey all these years. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

I can sing it @dmod nj.   Tomorrow night ... sweetie, it's all on you and @redwingsgal.  My heart is there, but my buns will be in bed.  All I can say is ...

LET'S GO RANGERS AND LET'S GO PREDS!!!!!!!!!!  Keep us in the game!  We need this and we've earned it!

Oh, and if you haven't been to Nashville for a Preds game ... add it to your bucket list ...  LOL.  Couldn't believe it when he said it and still can't believe we heard it.  Yes, we are loud and proud. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

ACK! WE HAVE DIRECTV! It's pouring here and we keep losing the signal.
Trusted Contributor

I'm trying very hard not to go on the attack, but when Crosby gets cross checked and goes out with yet another concussion and will then get criticized....  no more. 

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

I can sing it @dmod nj.   Tomorrow night ... sweetie, it's all on you and @redwingsgal.  My heart is there, but my buns will be in bed.  All I can say is ...

LET'S GO RANGERS AND LET'S GO PREDS!!!!!!!!!!  Keep us in the game!  We need this and we've earned it!

Oh, and if you haven't been to Nashville for a Preds game ... add it to your bucket list ...  LOL.  Couldn't believe it when he said it and still can't believe we heard it.  Yes, we are loud and proud. Smiley Wink

I'll do my very best, my friend. @Preds

I heard the announcer say that about going to see a game. I'll make it to your city someday.

Honored Contributor

@JillyMarie wrote:
ACK! WE HAVE DIRECTV! It's pouring here and we keep losing the signal.

@JillyMarie  I can update you with a score.  Hope that helps. I feel bad you are not able to see the game without interruption.

Honored Contributor

Caps on a pp, 12:40 left in the 3rd. Caps ahead 1-0.

Honored Contributor

PK good!! Killed.

10:30 left.