Super Contributor

Re: 2014-2015 hockey season....SPOILERS...scores/game results.....

Wow it was 4 - 4 when I stopped watching last night. Fell asleep. Been a busy & hectic past two weeks but still trying to catch Ducks & Rangers when I can. Just watched DWTS finale last night and didn't read or hear about the winners beforehand. So I'm a bit behind on a few shows.

Honored Contributor

Gooday, cursing is fine here........not that I would know anything about that kind of language. Wink{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Great picture!!

Qwacker, I am just catching up with some of the shows I watch. I still have 6 weeks of Nashville to watch after hockey playoffs.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Hawks/Ducks Game 4____________I thought overall it was a pretty evenly played game by both teams. One team dominated the face offs and the othe dominated in blocking shots. Like most evenly played games, puck luck along with skill and being at the right place at the right time, determines the winner. ______________Officiating? Too many dangerous plays not called to suit me, with one team more the perpetrator than the other. Great players can have their careers, and of course others, ended by 1 play, and some are of the type many fans don't even see. __________Also too many mistakes by the Linesman, some I can see why, others not so much. I saw at least 5 "too many men" non-calls in just the 3rd period and the 1st OT period, and these actually effected the play. How that many eyes looking from on-ice cannot see them? Once again it is now a Best of 3 series, and may the team that plays the best in each game come out the winner.
hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

Hi everyone!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday topped off with a Rangers win later on tonight!!

I'm going to have a busy day but will check in when I can.

GO RANGERS!!!!

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

That was some game for the Hawks and Ducks fans. Three goals in 37 sec., second fastest three goals in playoff history. I'll have to look up the fastest. I remember an announcer commenting that one of the coaches last night was involved in the fastest, but I didn't catch the details. I guess that's why we all hold out hope when down three goals with only a minute left to play {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I'm looking forward to the Rangers at the Garden tonight. I guess we'll just have to live with them winning the series in FL Wink

Valued Contributor

Here we go!!! Good Luck Rangers!!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone for the cheering and support.

End of 1, no score!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Valued Contributor

Hey Donna, I heard that bad word all the way out here!! LOL I said it too!!

Come on boys, 2 goals are nothing. You can do this!!

Honored Contributor

End of 2, down by 2.{#emotions_dlg.scared} Power play is awful.