Super Contributor

Re: why r over dd cups ignored

That drives me nuts. I am a 34 DDD and the only place I have found DDDs is at Ross, which has fantastic bra prices if you can stand digging through the mess. My daughter has the opposite problem. She is a B cup but her back is tiny and she really needs a 30B, but there ain't no such animal that I've been able to find.
Contributor

How do DDD's fit in tops without it looking too big everywhere else? I had a reduction 30 years ago and looked 20 lbs. thinner. Best thing I ever did for myself. SO much more comfortable.

Respected Contributor

Just out of curiosity I went to OneHanesPlace dot com. There is a tab on the page (upper right hand side) that says ""Bra Finder"" and you can search for a specific bra size. I see they have DDD and bigger.

I'm an ordinary size but I order from this site. Very reliable.

Super Contributor

how about g cup size

Valued Contributor

On 4/8/2014 JEHART said:

How do DDD's fit in tops without it looking too big everywhere else? I had a reduction 30 years ago and looked 20 lbs. thinner. Best thing I ever did for myself. SO much more comfortable.

Depends on the top. Knits can be very forgiving. Button plackets, not so much.
Valued Contributor

On 4/8/2014 rockydog1 said:

how about g cup size

Try Alice by Goddess on BareNecessities.com. Or some of the Elomi bras, but Alice is much less expensive. Double-check your size, compared to their sizing system. Goddess & Elomi are owned by the same company but Goddess tends to run smaller in the cup. Btw, these brands never go on sale,