Esteemed Contributor

I've seen a boatload of ugly shoes at Winners (Winners is owned by TJX the parent company of T.J. Maxx and Marshall's). They must not be selling very well in Canada as there are more shoes on clearance than regular price. I've never seen so many shoes on clearance at Winners all at one time. They even separated the clearance shoes from the regular priced ones and they aren't selling, even on clearance.

I was recently in the U.S. and checked out T.J. Maxx and there selection was better but not by much. I think shoe manufacturers are dumping their inventory that isn't selling very well elsewhere at T.J. Maxx.

Honored Contributor

@celise wrote:

Gosh are the shoes ugly this season and please what is with all the boots.  Those of us who live in the south don't need boots unless, just to be fashionable, while sweating our tooties off!

@celise. It’s been several seasons that the offerings have been ankle boots, sneakers or ballet flats which feel like you may as well walk barefoot. Like with all fashion, it’s geared to the young. Quite aggravating.

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom, me too I love boots

Respected Contributor

I live in South Carolina and haven't been warm since August Smiley Happy  I love all shoes/boots that keep my feet warm.  I even have a pair of adorable snow boots...they've just been hanging out in my closet for 2 years, waiting for it to snow.  LOL!

Trusted Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Furgirl wrote:

I live in Texas and have an embarrassing number of boots. UWoman LOL

Yep, Louisiana here, and I have a lot of boots, too!

Same here and I live in So. Cali.!

Occasional Contributor

Another So. Cal girl and I LOVE my boots....totally in fashion!! 

But does anyone else notice that the price of QVC's shoes keeps going UP UP UP????

Super Contributor

I have often thought that the Q features homely shoes that don't flatter the foot and Jane Treacy can make them seem suitable for a formal affair. 

Spoiler