Hi,

I have a narrow heel and need to know if these shoes will work for me!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Very Happy
Trusted Contributor

I wear a 7 in some shoes and 7.5 in others.  With the Vionic sandals, I've always gotten a size 7 and they are a perfect fit.  With the Vionic closed toe shoes, I've tried the 7.5 and they are always too big and I didn't want to chance getting a 7....afraid they wouldnt fit and I would be out return shipping twice.  I sent Liam a Facebook message a couple of days ago and asked about the sizing and he said I should go with the 7.5.  But....I've watched several presentations of the shoe today, and on all the models, the shoes looked a little wide and it almost looked as if their heels would slip out of the shoe and I don't intend on wearing socks with them.  So I decided to get the size 7 and ordered them in the black and the white.  If they don't fit, I give up on the Vionics closed toe shoe and will just stick with the sandals.  I also have narrow heels; my feet are a true medium width, but I do have narrow heels.

Honored Contributor

I wear a true 11M and Vionic shoes are always too wide for me and slip in the heel.   I think they make them wider than normal trying to suit both the mediums and wides.   As a result,  they don't fit anyone really well. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The TSV looks as if the fabric will stretch and the shoes will start slipping. It looks as if they will keep getting looser with time. Plus, lace shoes? How long before they tear? I love Vionics but just could not buy these between the colors, the fabric and the fit on the models.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all