Esteemed Contributor

Re:  sleeves pulled down to wrist...no matter what the temperature is.   It finally hit me when she (name ?) appeared last week.....perhaps she has a tattoo or some defect she and QVC prefer not to show.

Valued Contributor
There's nothing wrong with Leilani's hands. I've seen her wear this top a few times (as odd as it might seem), otherwise she wears normal length sleeves. No scars, no tattoos, no hand conditions. It's just her fashion preference every once in a while.
Trusted Contributor

@Brooklynny wrote:
There's nothing wrong with Leilani's hands. I've seen her wear this top a few times (as odd as it might seem), otherwise she wears normal length sleeves. No scars, no tattoos, no hand conditions. It's just her fashion preference every once in a while.

The question about her hands made me lol! I wear this type of top all the time - mainly in the winter/fall, however, when at the gym and out. This has been around forever. Too funny.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Trusted Contributor

@expatgal wrote:

She always looks like the picture of health to me. And all that hair! What I would give.....

She should !  She's an extreme exerciser, sports enthusiast, a marathoner, and a personal trainer along with her job and motherhood !

She's also a big health nut about food, eating, and taking care of yourself (and her family!)