Esteemed Contributor

Love them and have many. wondering if they can be washed especially light color ones.

Honored Contributor

I bought 3 pair for my mom; she tosses them in the washer alone on gentle cycle, and air dries.   They come out fine.   

Respected Contributor

I have several pairs that I've washed a number of times. I always wash in cold water and air dry, using regular detergent. I'm a little lazy when it comes to laundry, so I don't wash them separately. I just throw them in with the regular laundry (not lingerie, etc.) Thus far no problems, no shrinkage, etc.  

Contributor

I wash mine with towels in hot or warm water and then put in the sun to dry.

Honored Contributor

I have black that I've washed a couple times.  I used cold water and air dry.

Valued Contributor

OMG! I wash mine weekly!

I live in Florida and have at least five pairs of their sneakers. I love them!

I work outside in the yard and they get sweaty and dirty.

I toss them in the wash, regular cycle alone with rugs or rags. I air dry them, either on top of the dryer for a day or two or outside in the sun.

Most of mine are about three years old. I have some older ones. The older ones are starting to look frayed, but I wear them for dirty work and wear the others for going out.

I always wash my sneakers. But the Sketchers really get washed the most because I wear them the most.

Honored Contributor

I toss all of my skechers in the washer, DH's too. Lights with lights, darks with darks. Hang on line to dry, it's a beautiful thing. They don't become mis-shapen, they don't fade nor shrink.

Honored Contributor

I've washed my first pair several times in a regular load, air dried.  A nice feature of this brand so far is the lining doesn't come loose, either in wearing or in the washer.  I've given up B'Zees because the lining slides down the heel and bunches up under your foot.  Bad glue.  I bought two more pairs this week including the boot from QVC.