Esteemed Contributor

Re: skechers wear out fast for me....But maybe because I wear so much...

A couple of years ago, I bought two pairs of Skechers to judge for myself.  One was a fitness type shoe and the other a Go Walk casual slip-on.  Of course I wore the casual Go Walk outdoors for walking, but the fitness shoe I only wore inside the gym.  Both wore out much too fast for my liking, and the soles were so soft and flexible that I felt I sacrificed support.  For me personally with my knee and foot issues support is a necessary evil for my walking and fitness shoes  -- even if I have to give up some fashion aspects. 

Oh well, I was only experimenting because the styles tend to be rather cute and colorful.  Skechers failed my wear, so I'm with Merrill, Alegria, Earth, Munro, Clarks and a few others for casual walking shoes; and I'm Ryka all the way for fitness shoes. 

Honored Contributor

Add me to the list.

I purchased a pair of slip on's and they wore out quickly.

I bought another pair and wear them around the house like "slippers"

I will never buy another pair.

I did not buy from QVC, mine were purchased at local retail.

Esteemed Contributor

I wear Skechers every day. Most fit perfectly and are SOOO comfortable. I have many pairs, mostly slip-ons. I recently bought a pair of slip-on ankle boots that feel like slippers. I just ordered another pair that I’ll likely live in after my knee replacement surgery on 11/30. 

Honored Contributor

I don't buy Skechers for any athletic purpose. I have two pairs of the On the Go style, I think it is (really a type of boat shoe). I use them almost daily as casual shoes. They are the most comfortable (and cute) lace-up around. They were not too expensive, so I will replace them if they wear out.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I wear Sketchers almost daily and have not worn out a pair yet.  

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of Skechers sandals to wear for "house shoes."   

I never wore them outside ... just indoors.  They lasted me several years before the bottom started to peel away in chunks.

Respected Contributor

I have a pair of sketchers from the time they first started up ...long time ago. Finally starting to break down and literally crumbling on one piece in the back but that's it. Woman Surprised. Soles are perfect. I have two pairs of booties bought one year ago. Leather is looking like they're the same age as the ancient pair. I think they make a very cheap product today. 

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

I bought a pair of cloud steppers, sillian paz, and they do not hurt and are fairly comfortable.  I thought with all that padding they supposedly have they would feel as springy and comfortable to walk in as the skechers go walk goga mat but they don't.  I walked around for hours on concrete sidewalks yesterday and I could feel the street on the ball of my foot.