Occasional Contributor

I hope someone can help me with this question.  I consistently can wear an 8W shoe, but after the past 3 clarks purchases, I am walking right out of them.  Should I go down to a 7.5W with clarks?  They are so comfortable but I cant afford all the return postage without being sure of the correct size.  Anyone else have this problem?

My personal experience is that I wear a 7.5 W in Clarks, consistently. My feet are a C width. I usually wear an 8 M to accommodate my wider foot when I can't get the wide width. Maybe you could go to a brick and mortar store to have your foot measured? I wonder, as well, the shoes are mostly leather and they might be stretching out?

Happy New Year!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks, DebBear.  I may try that.  I just had my foot measured for SAS shoes and they were 8 C width.Happy new year to you!

Honored Contributor

If I were having problems with fit and had already returned 3 pairs,  I'd go to a B&M store to make my purchase. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have many pairs of Clarks - mostly clogs - purchased several years ago from QVC and other sites on-line. All fit me perfectly - size 7 Wide. The last 3 or 4 years, the "last" changed on Clarks and they run too long. You should never size up to accommodate for the width. If a shoe in 7 wide doesn't fit me - I return it.

You may want to go to clarksusa.com or zappos.com - they have free shipping and free return. I recommend that u go to a shoe store and get ur foot measured and buy shoes u can try on.

I won't order Clarks on-line unless there's free shipping/return.