Trusted Contributor

received used shoes

[ Edited ]

Was disappointed that I received an obviously worn and returned pair of Alegria sandals from Q.  I ordered the Fiona sandal (former TSV) as new, not "as is" or from a Q outlet.  Shoe was missing the Alegria mini shoe fob and was packaged in a plain white generic shoebox without the Alegria tissue.  Leather was stretched out.  A phone call to Q hopefully has refunded my entire amount, but I did not want a replacement sandal because concerned about receiving another return.  Have been a Q shopper since 1993--first time I've received a used item.  Guess I've been lucky. 

Respected Contributor

@CJC wrote:

Was disappointed that I received an obviously worn and returned pair of Alegria sandals from Q.  I ordered the Fiona sandal (former TSV) as new, not "as is" or from a Q outlet.  Shoe was missing the Alegria mini shoe fob and was packaged in a plain white generic shoebox without the Alegria tissue.  Leather was stretched out.  A phone call to Q hopefully has refunded my entire amount, but I did not want a replacement sandal because concerned about receiving another return.  Have been a Q shopper since 1993--first time I've received a used item.  Guess I've been lucky. 

You could of gone to the consignment shop for that, right?  Guess QVC's Quality Control Dept. is having trouble keeping up with the volume of returns.  I can see why with mistakes like this and wrong items, color and sizes shipped...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: received used shoes

[ Edited ]

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@CJC wrote:

You could of gone to the consignment shop for that, right?  Guess QVC's Quality Control Dept. is having trouble keeping up with the volume of returns.  I can see why with mistakes like this and wrong items, color and sizes shipped...

Every summer more things like this happen. I think they hire extra help at this time of year.Maybe college kids or whatever. Most of us are lucky to get what we ordered................lol

I am waiting for a pair of Rykas. not the TSV but an order that was on air months ago.Maybe even last yr. I noticed a "as is" pair in my size and was tempted cause it was 1/2 the price.I didn't get it.i ordered the full price pair. I hope I get what I ordered

........fingers crossed!

Esteemed Contributor
Welcome to the club. Yesterday I received someone else's Lori Goldstein shoes instead of the Alegria Veronas that I had ordered. The paper inside was for the other customer - had all of her info on it. Her delivery was supposed to be by Fed Ex, but it came by UPS as my delivery was scheduled to be. The address label was mine. CS credited my account. No more yellow Alegria Veronas in my size. I'd love to see those shipping areas / must be chaos!
"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@CJC wrote:

Consider yourself lucky that since 1993 this is the first time you received a used/worn item.

I remember receiving a Victor Costa (dressy) jacket that came with a wedding program in the pocket.  The wearer was careful, as it appeared she didn't spill anything on it at the reception.

Trusted Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@CJC wrote:

Consider yourself lucky that since 1993 this is the first time you received a used/worn item.

I remember receiving a Victor Costa (dressy) jacket that came with a wedding program in the pocket.  The wearer was careful, as it appeared she didn't spill anything on it at the reception.

Gotta love this!  Did you keep the jacket and wear it?

Valued Contributor

The worst.

I posted a few days ago, I got someone's return of a top--it was rolled into a wrinkled ball, had pet hairs on it, AND still had the previous customers return label, complete with all of their personal information and return reasons. 

Quality control is clearly considered expendable come budget time in the Q...

Super Contributor

Re: received used shoes

[ Edited ]

It's interesting to see this is happening pretty frequently now. 

I ordered a pair of skechers in size 8. 

I received a pair of ryka in size 9.

They are going back.. But sometime is seriously off their game in shipping.

The shoes I actually ordered are sold out as well. 

Esteemed Contributor

This is why I never order undergaments from here.........euww

Valued Contributor

That's disgusting!  Smiley Surprised