Honored Contributor

wrote:

A really nice shoe...I can see the leather stretching, my foot turning and me falling..injuring a knee, hip or ankle.......

@Justice4all,It doesn't stretch like what you describe.  I would be oh so happy if they just would.

Respected Contributor

Re: "Bunion Ladies", Smile

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

A really nice shoe...I can see the leather stretching, my foot turning and me falling..injuring a knee, hip or ankle.......

@Justice4all,It doesn't stretch like what you describe.  I would be oh so happy if they just would.

@ECBG,And my imagination takes me one step farther...the heel turns on a rock or sidewalk crack and 'kerplunk!'  May this NEVER happen to any of you!!

(Taken from true life experience)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@ECBG,And my imagination takes me one step farther...the heel turns on a rock or sidewalk crack and 'kerplunk!'  May this NEVER happen to any of you!!

(Taken from true life experience)

@Justice4all,Awwwww...Thank you Sweetie.  I'll be careful.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I also had a friend who had surgery.  She regretted it and said she would never do it again.  She had to wear special shoes and some other stuff I don't remember.  She was livid because they never told her about that.  Even after she was healed she was not happy with the result.

Super Contributor

Glad you had good results.  I am convinced it depends on who does the surgery.  So many quacks out there.