New Contributor

Can anyone recommend a good shoe that is simple/comfy like Clarks used to be?  They have started making what everybody else does:  wild, crazy looking high heels.  They had a very good market for people who want simple and comfy.  Their prices are so high that I can't afford to buy them except at outlet stores.  Does QVC only cater to high-income people? 

Valued Contributor

Re: plain, comfortable shoes

Google Hotter Shoes.... they are fantastic shoes.  Hotter fit is just like Clarks.  Styles are  so much better.  Be prepared for them to take 2 weeks to arrive, as many come from England.  Hotter also has shipping from the US but not all styles.

Wonderful customer service.  Don't buy on the first visit....give them your email and you will get an offer on your first order.

Ask for a catalogue too.

Esteemed Contributor

A283574 - A273915! I bought the 'as is' version and they were new.

They run 1/2 size bigger, I didn't trust the reviews with that comment but they were right! I needed to exchange my 9w for 8 1/2w. I have a mediumj/medium wide foot, these wides don't run super wide..

Honored Contributor

Enzio shoes

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Sisgo - you ask Does QVC cater only to high-income people ? I believe the answer is Yes. I recently read somewhere on these boards that QVC is aiming for a customer base of those with anual income of $100,000 or more. Never made that much and never will. I've been buying less because that makes me angry. Anyway, I still buy Clarks and most of the time I am happy with my purchases. I suggest that you look elsewhere for these shoes at better prices. My QVC Clarks purchases are limited to the as is selection if I happen to see something I like in my size.
Super Contributor

I, too, can no longer find a well-fitting shoe from Clarks. For the past few years I have been ordering from Hotter's. Customer Service is outstanding and the shoes are fantastic. Go to hotter.com. As a previous poster wrote, sign up for their emails and you will get a discount off your shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

Check out NATURALIZER website.  I found a flat leather comfy shoe for walking the hard surfaces at stores - which bothered my hip after a short period of time.  My Mother used to always buy "N" shoes.

Honored Contributor

Another vote for Hotter.  Good sale prices too. 

Valued Contributor

Clarks uniloop for me.

Honored Contributor

You might try SAS Shoes which are made in the USA.  Good quality but not cheap.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment