Super Contributor
I had the Halle A239450 and returned it because the zippers were horrible. Very herky jerky trying to open and close it. Didn't like the material of the lining. Just seemed cheap. Loved the silhouette.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Respected Contributor

I just got the Joyce bag and I love it. It sits nice next to the body and the colors are very pretty together. I am really not a big bag girl but this one is just to nice not to keep. The leather was nice and pretty light and I didn't mind the color of the inside of the bag. Give me any color inside but black. I hate not being able to find my stuff in a bag.

Deb

Trusted Contributor

orYANY is the first handbag I am totally in love with. The leather is sumptuous. The compartments in side (usually two or even three zippered compartments) rock my world. I know some don't like the lining, but I love anything that is Moroccan-inspired and I think it's beautiful. It doesn't matter to me if the green doesn't actually compliment the outside color. That's irrelevant to me. It's the signature lining of the founder of the company who was born in Morocco.

I own one, am waiting on their cotton coated tote bag (I'm buying several as gifts) and I am planning on buying a fall/winter one. They are the best.