Esteemed Contributor

orYANY: at the risk of repeating myself...

I just had to again pass on the sales information on some of the orYANY bags over at myhabit.com. I would get this one in a second if I wasn't 5'2". For $89.00

In spring colors no less. This site is tied to Amazon and the items are returnable (unlike Zulily) for a $3.99 return fee within 14 days. Free shipping if the item is over $99.00.

orYANY Women's Lyssie Tote, Seafoam Multi

I keep looking at this one also. Bethanie.

orYANY Women's Bethanie Hobo, Mushroom

And there are 2 left in this one.

orYANY Women's Kerry Shoulder Bag, Almond

1 left in the toteorYANY Women's Summer Tote, Blush Multi, One Size

Frequent Contributor

Re: orYANY: at the risk of repeating myself...

Thanks for sharing. I love OrYANY bags and own a couple but the prices are so high. Definitely, going to check out this site!!!
Trusted Contributor

QVC brand bags are often available elsewhere for much less, if you take the time to shop around. I find tons of familiar qualitiy brands at TJ Maxx. Thanks for sharing this site.

Esteemed Contributor

You are so welcome. I think we have evolved into savvy consumers with many resources at our disposal. I think smart retailers are recognizing us for the buying force that we are.

Trusted Contributor

I LOVE the look of all their bags ~ really stylish and sharp..................but I feel they are too expensive, at least on QVC. Don't get me wrong the quality, etc. may warrant the price, just too pricey for my budget!

I love the color blocking and the color combinations ~~ Sadly, I do not own one, but perhaps with this website you have provided I may try one ~ Thanks ~

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I've ordered a couple of things from My Habit and they were shipped quickly. I've never purchased a handbag from them, but I do recommend the site.

Honored Contributor

On 2/4/2015 GoodStuff said:

QVC brand bags are often available elsewhere for much less, if you take the time to shop around. I find tons of familiar qualitiy brands at TJ Maxx. Thanks for sharing this site.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

So true... QVC is essentially my place of last resort for buying handbags because they almost never offer a sale price and despite changes in shipping, their S/H costs are high for bags. It varies by store and from visit to visit, but I agree, TJ Maxx and Marshall's offer a good selection and much better prices. They also offer bags on-line, though the selection in stores can be better, again, depending on the store you visit and when you go.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

My Habit does offer some good prices and they also do mark some bags down over time. They also don't charge high shipping and they ship quickly. That said, their prices for some bags are still higher than the same bags bought elsewhere. Their affiliate, Amazon, occasionally offers good bag prices too, but I rarely find them stellar. That said, there are occasions when the same bag on Amazon costs less that at My Habit and vice versa. It pays to look at both... And, as we all know, long story short, it really does pay to shop around and comparison shop multiple venues.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Wow....$160 for an oryany bag!?!? Why did I have to open this thread!?!? Lol. Thanks for posting! Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

I like the Kerry bag (the ivory hobo posted here) but I know it's huge, kind of like Bette huge and I like big bags but these look gigantic.....