Super Contributor
Item number A268182. I always buy Dooney bags. I kinda like this one. What do you all think about the brand?
Honored Contributor

Overall, I've not had good luck with most oryany bags ordered on-line, only in that upon arrival, they weren't what I was hoping for. I do have a few that I bought in person that I really like... I have to say, the brand isn't a favorite of mine, but they do make a nice bag. I too am really liking this TSV but like so many oryany bags, I suspect is isn't going to be deep enough for me... So many of their bags are just so narrow, hovering at only 3 or 4 inches deep and I don't like things to stack up inside the bag, which they invariably too when a bag is too narrow. Still, this one in the olive choice is tempting me.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
I ordered a bag, but it was too heavy for me. I don't carry a lot and can't pull off a 2 pound bag, it slides off my shoulder. Of course, I didn't know that until I tried the bag. It seemed well made and the leather was nice. I like the color combinations of the line. Surprised to see the TSV is solid, other than one color.
Frequent Contributor
I've never bought this brand before last night when I purchased this style in grey. I don't really care for large handbags and hope this will work for me.
Honored Contributor

I wish they'd post the measurements... I don't think this is a small bag by any stretch, but do think it'l probably be more narrow than I prefer. Maybe not... the side view doesn't look too bad.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

When is this Oryany bag a TSV?

Honored Contributor
On 4/2/2015 stevieb said:

I wish they'd post the measurements... I don't think this is a small bag by any stretch, but do think it'l probably be more narrow than I prefer. Maybe not... the side view doesn't look too bad.

13 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 4"; handle drop, 9"; strap drop, 18"-24". Bag weight approx. 2 lbs.

Frequent Contributor
On 4/2/2015 maximillian said:

When is this Oryany bag a TSV?

April 24
Valued Contributor
I have the Trina and I love it. I think the leather quality is good. Sometimes they have issues with their zippers but the bag you like doesn't have a zipper other than for pockets so you should be happy with it if you decide to get it.
Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered my first OrYany bag and back it goes. The leather on it feels so cheap. It weighs a ton for a bag that's not even huge. Glad I ordered it though because now I know what they're like. Will be passing on the tsv bag. I also hate bags that have chains for straps.