Respected Contributor

I don't do Facebook, but would like to request from the vendor silver hardware on their handbags. How else could I reach her?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

See if she has a blog on this site and if so, you can usually post as part of the blog... No guarantee, of course, that she'll read it, have the option of making that kind of input to the higher ups or whether they'll listen, but it's an option.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

stevieb - thanks for the suggestion. I don't have her name, so guess I'm at a dead end. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Respected Contributor

I posted to Leah Williams's blog since she hosted the orYANY show yesterday afternoon. Step by step I think I'm getting there.

Super Contributor
Respected Contributor

redngold - great! Now I have a name! Thanks a bunch. Since I don't have Facebook, wouldn't that prohibit me from contacting her? Any help/suggestions appreciated.

Super Contributor

Pommom, Bethanie Lori is also on pinterest and linkedin, if that helps. If you google her name, you may be able to find an email address for her.

Super Contributor

Hi pommom - you may want to try and leave a message here on the Community. If you go to the Q Talk and there is a drop down about ""suggestion box"" - maybe you can leave a message there for the orYANY person. - just a thought.

Respected Contributor

You ladies are so savvy! Thanks for the info. I posted on the Suggestions forum. Next, I'm going to try her on pinterest, linked in and take a look at her Facebook page.

Well, I guess my work is done thanks to YOU!

Super Contributor

I'm not sure how much influence she has in bag design, but orYANY does have a facebook page and they are responsive there. I've posted to them before and they do answer, so you might want to try that as well. I'm with you on wanting more silver hardware. I won't spend that much money on a bag and not get silver hardware since that's all I wear.