Trusted Contributor

I Love the size of this handbag and all other details. Would you please make one in this size with a longer adjustable strap (crossbody) 23 to 26" long?

If not, how about offering an alternate adjustable cross body strap as an extra sale. Have been begging QVC to make a really large cross body with long strap forever. They are all too small.

Thanks for listening and here is hoping.

Super Contributor
On 6/21/2014 KatM412 said:

I Love the size of this handbag and all other details. Would you please make one in this size with a longer adjustable strap (crossbody) 23 to 26" long?

If not, how about offering an alternate adjustable cross body strap as an extra sale. Have been begging QVC to make a really large cross body with long strap forever. They are all too small.

Thanks for listening and here is hoping.

Everything Kat said, and at least one nice size pocket on the outside ... {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Count me in. I am forever looking for a long crossbody. I broke down and bought Oryany A254129 because of the 26 inch drop. My ideal number would be 28. I just got it the other day and haven't worn it yet, but I think it will workout. Got it in butter, it's cute.

Respected Contributor
On 6/21/2014 graycatsrule said:

Count me in. I am forever looking for a long crossbody. I broke down and bought Oryany A254129 because of the 26 inch drop. My ideal number would be 28. I just got it the other day and haven't worn it yet, but I think it will workout. Got it in butter, it's cute.

The butter looked really cute and blush didn't show up today, I may have caved on butter too. Congrats and enjoy

Deb

Honored Contributor
On 6/21/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:

The butter looked really cute and blush didn't show up today, I may have caved on butter too. Congrats and enjoy

Deb

There were a few pink in this style earlier today.

Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Ladies, there are some OrYany handbags on sale on Hautelook today for more than half off. Just a heads up to those who like this brand.

Honored Contributor

That's a nice, nice bag. Nice and big, I can't see carrying it as a cross body though. I haven't tried the line yet but I like the look of them. Some day.....

Trusted Contributor

I have this bag in Sea foam and it's gorgeous. I'm happy with the straps as they are, but I understand those who want a cross body strap. The bag is absolutely perfect for me. I wish they would bring it in some winter colors. I don't really need an outside pocket because I find the bag so adequate inside. I keep my cellphone inside and its easy for me to get to. In some bags with small outside pockets my phone gets jammed and hard to get out, so I guess I'm happier with it this way. The bag is so stunning outside that I feel a pocket would detract from it.