Honored Contributor
On 12/11/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

I caved (and forgave Peter for the heart shaped lock {#emotions_dlg.glare}) and ordered the Santorini satchel last night from ILOVEDOONEY....47% off. But we all know prices can change quickly, so if that one is on your wish list... act quickly. The drawstring Santorini is stunning, but I'm a satchel girl and drawstrings don't work for me. But I'm still dreaming about the drawstring.

Pretty bag LJ, enjoy! I too am liking the Santorini and Croco fino lines, even with the locks... I'm particularly loving them in grey and Bordeaux.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
With all of the negative, angry comments on Facebook, I sure wouldn't order anything with the expectation of getting it at all much less in time for Christmas. Apparently the website is not integrated with their inventory systems (if they have one at all).
Honored Contributor
On 12/11/2014 Shawnie said: With all of the negative, angry comments on Facebook, I sure wouldn't order anything with the expectation of getting it at all much less in time for Christmas. Apparently the website is not integrated with their inventory systems (if they have one at all).

I've always found the lack of parsimony somewhat surprising with Dooney. You'd just expect better... This isn't, after all, a little mom and pop operation.

Respected Contributor

Cindy: I ordered the grey Santorini small satchel.

stevie: I wanted the grey and the Bordeaux! But I decided to order only one (for now). I have to see if I really like it enough, and if I can ignore the lock. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

stevie: I wanted the grey and the Bordeaux! But I decided to order only one (for now). I have to see if I really like it enough, and if I can ignore the lock. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Congratulations on ordering your new grey Santorini small satchel, LJ!! It IS interesting. You are good to forgive and order. Let us know what you think when you receive it.
Honored Contributor

LJ, given we've both been iffy about the lock, do let us know how it plays out... I'll be very anxious to hear. I do love the croco fino and Santorini lines, but for the lock...

Incidentally, I ordered the Bristol today from as-is in grey. I was torn, as they had most colors and sort of wish I'd opted for bone, but decided I just needed to order something before it sold out. I'm finding this bag hard to locate in most colors and don't like dealing with ILD, even if they have it, so decided to strike while the iron was hot, as they say... Hoping it's fully intact!

Honored Contributor

Stevieb: That's great you finally went for a Bristol and I'm glad you got the lower price. It's a wonderful silhouette. Hope you like it!

BTW, what did you think of that grey satchel you ordered with the light-colored handles? I can't remember the name of it...

Valued Contributor
Stevie, I hope you like the Bristol in grey. But wow. $232 for as-is seems a bit high. I won the auction on eBay, for the first time ever, and hoping it's a winner... $166 new Bristol in violet.
Valued Contributor
Looks like they poofed day 10!?!?! Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor
On 12/11/2014 tough_kitty said: Stevie, I hope you like the Bristol in grey. But wow. $232 for as-is seems a bit high. I won the auction on eBay, for the first time ever, and hoping it's a winner... $166 new Bristol in violet.

We'll see... Maybe high, maybe not, it was just easy and there was still a savings. I'm just sort of tired of futzing around with all the supposed sales and codes and bids and so on. It was there, I've been wanting it and so there you have it. Besides, I ended up ordering the last TSV. It was going to be a present, but I decided it was too extravagant for the person I had in mind (hey, it is what it is...), so then decided maybe I'd keep it so I opened it and while it's a very pretty bag, I don't want it, so it'll go back. That's quite a savings. As I've been saying, I'm sort of 'over' Dooney, at least for right now and the only two bags I want that I don't have in some color or configuration are the Bristol and the Buckley... Well, one down...

Wink