Honored Contributor

Re: new holiday bags anyone...?

On 12/24/2014 Barbiedr said:

I'm loving my Dooney Zip-Zip Satchel in the red Highlander plaid that I found on Dooney.com for almost a $100 off. It's my holiday bag this year.

That's a very pretty bag. I saw someone carrying it a few weeks ago when shopping at Homegoods and it's a very festive and eye catching bag!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 12/24/2014 stevieb said:
On 12/23/2014 rdiazMiami said:

Got my (to me - from me) D&B Maxi Quilt Medium Satchel from ILD:

Rose Brimardi's photo.

She's a keeper. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Wishing you lovely ladies the happiest of holidays! Smile

Happy, happy holidays to you too RDM, and that is one very handsome looking gift you gave yourself!

Enjoy and enjoy the holidays...

RD, completely off topic, but would you tell me what that very lovely piece of furniture (or is it a cabinet) is behind your good looking new bag? It caught my eye and now I'm just curious beyond belief. It looks to be lovely, whatever it is...

Hi all! I lucked out at the coach outlet this weekend. they had the large borough bag in tan for a great price (about 60% off!) I even thought about it over night and it was still there the next day so it was meant to be. I've been in love with this bag since it came out last fall and a tan bag is exactly what I needed.
Super Contributor

Rose Brimardi's photo.

Happy, happy holidays to you too RDM, and that is one very handsome looking gift you gave yourself!

RD, completely off topic, but would you tell me what that very lovely piece of furniture (or is it a cabinet) is behind your good looking new bag? It caught my eye and now I'm just curious beyond belief. It looks to be lovely, whatever it is...

Stevieb, the furniture pictured above, is part of my dining room set purchased at El Dorado Furniture (many, many years ago). I believe it's a dining sideboard (just looked that up, lol). My dining room is my favorite room in the house. On the sideboard and the wooden built-in bookshelves above the sideboard, I display my lovely fairies.

Honored Contributor

On 12/24/2014 rdiazMiami said:

Rose Brimardi's photo.

Stevieb, the furniture pictured above, is part of my dining room set purchased at El Dorado Furniture (many, many years ago). I believe it's a dining sideboard (just looked that up, lol). My dining room is my favorite room in the house. On the sideboard and the wooden built-in bookshelves above the sideboard, I display my lovely fairies.

It looks to be exquisite and unique. From what I can see, I love it!

Super Contributor

Stevieb, here's a better picture...

Rose Brimardi's photo.

Regular Contributor

I took a pic of both of my Samba Belted Shopper and Nylon Small Domed Satchel via my iPad, but I don't know how to post them on here to share...if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. I hope all you ladies enjoy your new handbags!
Frequent Contributor

I got a Michael Kors Frankie drawstring cross bodybag when DH & I went on our anny (29th) trip. Gorgeous little bag!!

Respected Contributor

I also have trouble posting pics from my mac. I bought myself the Michael Michael Kors Medium Studded Rhea crossbody bag in black. I got it greatly reduced and used my Mr. Rebates to pay for the rest!!!!

Happy bags to all!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

On 12/24/2014 rdiazMiami said:

Stevieb, here's a better picture...

Rose Brimardi's photo.

Very pretty RD... What a cool piece of furniture!