Trusted Contributor

Re: new holiday bags anyone...?

Love looking at handbags! Here's my new baby:

Piero Guidi coated canvas and leather from ShopHQ.

Respected Contributor

Oh, visually loving everyone's new handbags! Sigh.

My LAST week's new Dooney, scored at the Dooney outlet for $135 (listed price on Dooney is $388) is the Toledo Leather Satchel:

Product image is missing!

The blue is SO intense. Toledo leather is buttery soft. My favorite medium-size bag.

Valued Contributor

New Brahmin ember Melbourne medium tote. They sold out soon after I ordered mine on the 8th of December....positively gorgeous!

The material is a metallic burgundy with gold hardware. Looks just like the pantone color for 2015. Love it! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 12/20/2014 1Professor said:

The Dooney Sutton Hampshire just arrived from the Q, so I'm breaking it in (or simply adoring it) during the holidays.

I'm not a coated cotton gal (exception LV), but this is lush, better than LV. Has enough slouch to hug the body and enough room to hold a small village. The piping of green suede is elegant. Perfect signature bag for Dooney's 40th anniversary in 2015 (although Dooney didn't do handbags until 1981).

It's heaven to have a BIG bag that isn't leather-heavy, though I'll continue to relish my leather hobos.

You caved!! I have to say I do love the look of this one! Glad you opted for it and hope you really enjoy it!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 12/20/2014 FLgardener said:

Love looking at handbags! Here's my new baby:

75 - Piero Guidi Coated Canvas Monogram Embossed Collection Large Hobo Handbag

Piero Guidi coated canvas and leather from ShopHQ.

Oh my... Now how did I miss THAT? This bag is beautiful! I bought my first PG at SHQ last summer and love it. This one must be new because I don't recall seeing it and I'm pretty sure I would've noticed it... In fact, excuse me for a moment while I race over to their website!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

On 12/20/2014 stevieb said:
On 12/20/2014 1Professor said:

The Dooney Sutton Hampshire just arrived from the Q, so I'm breaking it in (or simply adoring it) during the holidays.

I'm not a coated cotton gal (exception LV), but this is lush, better than LV. Has enough slouch to hug the body and enough room to hold a small village. The piping of green suede is elegant. Perfect signature bag for Dooney's 40th anniversary in 2015 (although Dooney didn't do handbags until 1981).

It's heaven to have a BIG bag that isn't leather-heavy, though I'll continue to relish my leather hobos.

You caved!! I have to say I do love the look of this one! Glad you opted for it and hope you really enjoy it!

Caught. Yes, I caved. With the Q I feel confident in sending a bag back (unlike with Dooney, a horror story these days). But it seduced me.

Respected Contributor

I bought the joy and Iman bag from hsn in the cognac. It is the domed satchel with the pocket watch accent. I fell in love with the style and how clean it is, so when i was browsing as is items, I found the D&B zip zip satchel and had to have it. I tried to get the black, but it sold out before I could click on it, so I ended up buying the smoke. My future plans include a Brahmin. I have been wanting a Brahmin for a long time. Maybe next year will be the year!
Super Contributor

75 - Piero Guidi Coated Canvas Monogram Embossed Collection Large Hobo Handbag

OMG, I love this bag!

Super Contributor

What lovely bags! Stevieb, thanks for starting this thread.

I've been pretty good lately. I've only made one "to me, from me" bag purchase this month, the D&B Maxi Quilt Medium Satchel (probably my last D&B purchase).

For the last of couple of days, I've been using my orYANY Candice Satchel in Crimson:

Rose Brimardi's photo.

I haven't used this one in a while and forgot how much I like her. Thought the color was great for the holidays.

Smile

Contributor

On 12/20/2014 Hi Cindy said:

My Aimee Kestenberg is almost here from Zulily in time for the holidays. I have this one in wine; ordered the caramel. I love the strap on this one plus the lighter weight. Enjoy your new bags everyone.

Is this your new Scout Coach?

Hi Cindy, YES that's the one! Thanks for posting the pic! I wanted a year-round bag and hobos are my favorite. This bag is absolutely beautiful in person and very well constructed. I don't often use cross-body because of neck/back issues, but will use it that way for travel and shopping, and the soft leather forms very well without being too wide and cumbersome. LOVE your Aimee Kestenberg, it is gorgeous!!! Paula