Honored Contributor

Re: new holiday bags anyone...?

On 1/2/2015 rdiazMiami said:
On 1/2/2015 stevieb said:
On 1/2/2015 rdiazMiami said:
On 12/30/2014 tough_kitty said: Stevie, you should just remove the "holiday" from your question Smiley Wink LOL.

Yes, now maybe a better question would be who's returning what they got in order to get a new bag and what new bag is it going to be!

Wink

On New Year's Eve, I purchased a MK Hamilton N/S Tote in Brown Croco {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I didn't pay retail for it, but it was still pricey. So, I'm thinking about selling my orYANY Victoria hobo. It's a great bag, just too small for me.

My New Year's Resolution is NO MORE handbags. We'll see how that goes...{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I need to buy clothes, especially nice tops/blouses for work. I have plenty of handbags and shoes.

Smile

There you go RD, kicking off the New Year right!

As for the no more... well, yes, we'll see...

Wink

So far, so good...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

All the way to Day 2 and nothing since Day 365... Now THAT is impressive...

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

FYI, Coach has lowered the prices on their SAS items including the Toasters in case anyone is still thinking about it. Consider yourself wrongfully enabled if anything there floats your boat. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

Incidentally, the green Issac bag I started this thread with was purchased as-is and arrived in perfect condition... Still, it might be going back... I was shopping the closet and discovered I already have a green Issac satchel... Granted, it's a different green Issac satchel (thank heaven for that, at least) but I'm not sure I need two!

Wink

Really, really need to do that full inventory...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Hahaha. You crack me up. See. I "live and learn"....from mistakes made by others on this forum Smiley Wink I'm stopping at under 20! Bags, that is. I need to pay my student loan off AND buy a new car in 5 years or so..... I need to start saving money vs spending all of it (and more....)
Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2015 Laura14 said:

FYI, Coach has lowered the prices on their SAS items including the Toasters in case anyone is still thinking about it. Consider yourself wrongfully enabled if anything there floats your boat. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Well, the toaster is still calling to me, but the price, though a sale price, appears to be the same as it was a few days ago... It seems to be sitting at $299 and so I'm holding firm. If it dips again, I could be purse-ueded...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Meanwhile, I'm a bit focused on a sweet little Joelle Hawkins satchel for quite a bit less that would probably do nicely...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/1/2015 Boehm Collecter said:

I'm so upset! I caved in yesterday morning and ordered the Coach Smythe Bag in the light pink when I realized it was on sale. I placed the order in the morning and it went through. I even received an email confirmation. Late yesterday evening I received an email saying that it was out of stock. But it continued to show as being in stock on their website until this morning.

UPDATE: I'm so excited!! Yesterday I sent an email to Coach CS inquiring as to whether they expected to get the Smythe Bag in Rose Petal back in stock. I received a response indicating that it was available in limited quantities and to call customer service to place an order. I did so immediately and this morning received a shipping confirmation email!!

Super Contributor

I have the Hamilton tote in black! Great bag!

Esteemed Contributor

My Coach Smythe Satchel is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday. Can't wait. Does anyone know where the Smythe Bags are made? I asked this question on a different thread but thought perhaps one of you knowledgeable ladies would have an answer. TIA, Maria