Honored Contributor

Re: new holiday bags anyone...?

{#emotions_dlg.blushing} {#emotions_dlg.scared} {#emotions_dlg.blush} {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} {#emotions_dlg.blink} {#emotions_dlg.blushing} {#emotions_dlg.huh}

I SEE YOU stevieb and TK!!! How embarrassing!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Home already from an early dinner out with Mr. Lily and sister and her family at a tore-up, old-timey place with GREAT Chinese food and Tiki guys everywhere. We like to go out early on New Year's Eve to get home safely before any wild drivers get going on the roads...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO stevieb, TK, RDM, LJ AND EVERYONE!!!

Best wishes to all of you as we start 2015!!! Kiss

And may everyone enjoy their beautiful handbags -- new and old!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

On 12/31/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

{#emotions_dlg.blushing} {#emotions_dlg.scared} {#emotions_dlg.blush} {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} {#emotions_dlg.blink} {#emotions_dlg.blushing} {#emotions_dlg.huh}

Home already from an early dinner out with Mr. Lily and sister and her family at a tore-up, old-timey place with GREAT Chinese food and Tiki guys everywhere. We like to go out early on New Year's Eve to get home safely before any wild drivers get going on the roads...

And may everyone enjoy their beautiful handbags -- new and old!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

....yet, no comment on the number of bags in her collection Smiley Wink Happy New Year!!! I'm about to order some pizza and enjoy a quiet evening at home with my cat... don't really care for big crowds or parties either...
Esteemed Contributor

I'm so upset! I caved in yesterday morning and ordered the Coach Smythe Bag in the light pink when I realized it was on sale. I placed the order in the morning and it went through. I even received an email confirmation. Late yesterday evening I received an email saying that it was out of stock. But it continued to show as being in stock on their website until this morning.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2015 Boehm Collecter said:

I'm so upset! I caved in yesterday morning and ordered the Coach Smythe Bag in the light pink when I realized it was on sale. I placed the order in the morning and it went through. I even received an email confirmation. Late yesterday evening I received an email saying that it was out of stock. But it continued to show as being in stock on their website until this morning.

Gosh that ticks me off when it happens and it increasingly seems that retailers aren't able to effectively manage their inventory... As I've noted before, I'm no longer ordering from L&T because the last two bags I ordered from them were precipitously cancelled by them because they lacked stock and yes, in both cases, the bags continued to be shown on their website for weeks... You honestly have to wonder if they oversell on purpose just to make sure they sell as much as they can and to heck with the customers they leave NOT holding the bag, and disappointed...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 12/31/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 12/31/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

....yet, no comment on the number of bags in her collection Smiley Wink Happy New Year!!! I'm about to order some pizza and enjoy a quiet evening at home with my cat... don't really care for big crowds or parties either...

Yes, I do think EEL is avoiding the central issue here and not very subtly, I'd say...

Wink

Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 tough_kitty said: Stevie, you should just remove the "holiday" from your question Smiley Wink LOL.

Yes, now maybe a better question would be who's returning what they got in order to get a new bag and what new bag is it going to be!

Wink

Honored Contributor

Incidentally, the green Issac bag I started this thread with was purchased as-is and arrived in perfect condition... Still, it might be going back... I was shopping the closet and discovered I already have a green Issac satchel... Granted, it's a different green Issac satchel (thank heaven for that, at least) but I'm not sure I need two!

Wink

Really, really need to do that full inventory...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Super Contributor

On 1/2/2015 stevieb said:
On 12/30/2014 tough_kitty said: Stevie, you should just remove the "holiday" from your question Smiley Wink LOL.

Yes, now maybe a better question would be who's returning what they got in order to get a new bag and what new bag is it going to be!

Wink

On New Year's Eve, I purchased a MK Hamilton N/S Tote in Brown Croco {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I didn't pay retail for it, but it was still pricey. So, I'm thinking about selling my orYANY Victoria hobo. It's a great bag, just too small for me.

My New Year's Resolution is NO MORE handbags. We'll see how that goes... {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I need to buy clothes, especially nice tops/blouses for work. I have plenty of handbags and shoes.

Smile

Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2015 rdiazMiami said:

Wink

On New Year's Eve, I purchased a MK Hamilton N/S Tote in Brown Croco {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I didn't pay retail for it, but it was still pricey. So, I'm thinking about selling my orYANY Victoria hobo. It's a great bag, just too small for me.

My New Year's Resolution is NO MORE handbags. We'll see how that goes...{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I need to buy clothes, especially nice tops/blouses for work. I have plenty of handbags and shoes.

Smile

There you go RD, kicking off the New Year right!

As for the no more... well, yes, we'll see...

Wink

Super Contributor

On 1/2/2015 rdiazMiami said:

Wink

My New Year's Resolution is NO MORE handbags. We'll see how that goes...{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Smile

There you go RD, kicking off the New Year right!

As for the no more... well, yes, we'll see...

Wink

So far, so good...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.lol}